Paw Patrol: The Sentinel Pups and Leaf's Family Empowerment

Começar do início

Pup Goddess of Life: No worries dear, Mason will be back in a matter of time! I can assure you of that?

Proxy: Um... Pup Goddess of Life?

Pup Goddess of Life: (curiously) Yes dear?

Proxy: (whispers) Could you please bless me with a pup in the future, if that'd be okay?

Pup Goddess of Life: (smiles and nods understandingly) When you're ready, just find me dear!

(eons later in this realm but a day later in normal time thanks to the Pup God of Time)

Proxy: (now Melody's exact age and with a daughter who is Mirage's exact age) Well Rainbow ready for a little training?

Rainbow: I sure am mom!

(Proxy and Rainbow magically summon their barbell staffs and begin to spar friendly while the Pup Goddess of Life proud watches them from nearby)

Pup Goddess of Life: You really make a good and loving mother, Proxy!

Proxy: (smiles toward the Pup Goddess of Life) Thank you for what you did all those years ago!

Pup Goddess of Life: (smiles) I kept my promise to a friend so she could have a family! (giggles) Did you know you're now the same age as Melody and Rainbow's Mirage's age?

Proxy: I had no idea about that!

Pup Goddess of Life: Well the Pup God of Time also had time flow differently around here!

Proxy: (giggles) Very interesting! (smacked aside by rainbows barbell staff) Yipe!

Rainbow: (winches) Sorry mommy!

Proxy: (giggles) It's okay my baby girl, it was my fault for lowering my guard which enabled you to strike!

Pup Goddess of Life: (giggles) Very nice Rainbow!

Rainbow: (bows with respect)

(Clover with Blaze and Sandy in pup god attire arrive)

Pup Goddess of Life: (notices) Clover, Blaze, Sandy! Nice seeing you guys again!

Clover: Nice seeing you girl!

Proxy: (defensively gets in front of the Pup Goddess of Life and her daughter, Rainbow) (calmly) State your business intruders!

Clover: (calmly) Friends of Mason! Proxy I assume?

Proxy: (surprised) Sorry! Just protective of my pup god friends and my baby girl!

Clover: (smiles) I can respect that!

Proxy: So your friends of Mason!

Clover: Mason and his elemental brawler family adopted us and treats us like family!

Pup God of Creation: (walks over) (chuckles) Clover, goddess of luck! So good seeing you again! Along with your husband and daughter!

Clover: It's great seeing you guys again! (shyly) I wanted to ask something?

Pup God of Creation: (smiles) We've heard about you sister, niece, and step brother! We'd be honored to give them a chance to be pup gods!

Clover: (smiles) (touched) Thank you! I just have to call Mason to bring them over and how about Melody and Mirage!

Pup God of Creation: (smiles and nods) Go ahead my friend!

Proxy: (calmly) If you're a pup god, then why aren't you here?

Pup God of Creation: Clover's family is part time pup gods, plus they are with Mason's family! But these three are welcome to visit anytime they'd like!