He opens the glass, and....
there's he! The dreamy eyes, peaking right through the mask and the black cap he's wearing! He looks like a child...

Cute! :)

In the Car, driving,

Yn: .........

Yoongi: *Driving*

Yn: *peaks on him*

Yoongi: *can see her eyes through the mirror*.......*smirks*

Yn: *still staring*

Yoongi: Do I look that good?

Yn: *caught off-guard* H-hUh? O∆O?

Yoongi: *giggles* I could see you staring at me silly!

Yn: (in mind) Silly? ͡ ͡° ͜ ͡° ?

Yoongi: What? *smiling*

Yn: nothing! :)

Yoongi: Nothing?

Ohh! Sht! What the...I should deny the fact I was staring. No no no!!! I'm not working properly!!! I'm forgetting things too easily!!!

Yn: I, I WASN'T STARING AT YOU!!!

Yoongi: OH! really? ০.O?

Yn: HMM! I - I WAS!!! I WAS....

Yoongi: You were?

Yn: I WAS LOOKING AT THE SCENERY BEHIND YOU !!

Yoongi: Thanks!

Yn: Thanks?

Yoongi: hmm...thanks :)

Yn: O-O

For the next ten minutes there's not a single word that got exchanged. There's a comfortable silence traveling in the car with us. Though I would like to ask him, how did he know where I stay, cause my chember is a little away from my complex, what's address is on my prescription.

But the uneasy feeling I was having earlier is gone now. And it doesn't feel like I'm with a famous person too. It's been quite a few times I met him. So the fangirling squeals are a lil timid now.

Surprisingly I started looking at him like a normal person from my neighborhood. And that feels good. *shy*

I lower my head in embarrassment. I'm just thinking about him. I should focus on the scenery outside. *chuckles* But there are a lot of butterflies, that's roaming around my stomach. The adrenaline rush!.....

Woah!

The night-time. A pleasant long drive. The cool breeze. And the moon! Huhmmmm....

Life feels alive again! My INFP side is quite happy with the surrounding and the ambience....

*staring out the window*

Yoongi: Yn-sshi..we're here!

That gummy smile he's throwing at me, the gentle tone, the way he leans closer while talking, I'm afraid I'll fall for him hard!

Yn: Okay (•°◡°•)

He gets down, while I open the seatbelt. Lowkey I expected him to open the door for me, but he just told me to stay in with his hand from outside. I nod. He's with a woman. I don't want ANY unwanted attention for him or any rumors. So I'll do as he says.

I can see him going to the counter beside a main gate. Inside the entrance seems to be an open ground. He goes and talks with the security. While I stay in the car.