He obviously noticed how you switched your fighting style. It was impressive how much you had learned over the few weeks you've been actively training. You really were a raw diamond that only had to be shaped to show its real beauty.

And you know what they say about diamonds, they are the hardest material on earth. Beautiful and nondestructible.

But that didn't mean that he would go easy on you. Everything happened so fast that your brain couldn't even process what really was going on. With a few quick hand movements, he managed to grab your arms and slowly, without trying to hurt you, pushed you down to the ground.

His grip was strong around your wrists, pushing you down so that he caged you between his big body. He grabbed both your wrists with one hand and forced them up over your head, his big thighs securing your hips between them on the ground. Even if you protested, you knew you were trapped.

And he won, so effortlessly.

The man sat on top of you, trapping you between his big body, unable to move. A big arrogant, cocky smirk on his face, and not one single strand of hair has moved. Both of you panting out of breath, your chest and his rising in sync. Only a few inches between his face and yours, and if the students weren't here, you would have made out with him right on the spot.

„Hm, not bad." he hummed satisfied, his voice deeper than usual. „But you'll definitely need some private sessions to, you know, improve a bit more."

„Oookkayyy! Enough, combat!" Nobaras voice appeared from a distance and the girl clapped into her hands as she got open from the stairs. Her reaction caused you to giggle and you slightly pushed your newly formed lover away, even if you didn't want to.

Quickly, the man got up and reached for your hand to help you back on your heels. Then he slightly turned you around to dust the dirt off your back and clean you up.

„But really, not bad!" he repeated, now louder than before. „You've improved so much. The music definitely helps."

„How did you find out?" Yuji asked as he joined the two of you.

„I just once put on music because I don't like silence that much and I don't know, it worked."

„You also got stronger," Satoru commented and rolled his shoulder in pain a few times. „If I knew, I would have not turned off my infinity."

In shock, you slightly stroke his strong shoulder. „Oh my god, are you hurt? Did I hurt you? Why did you turn it off?"

„Because I wanted to be fair and give you a chance." his voice went up a few octaves, almost squeaky like a mouse. „And no, I'm fine. I'm the strongest."

With that statement, you rolled your eyes. „Just because you're the strongest it doesn't mean you have to hold out every pain. Even you are allowed to get hurt." you scolded him and let your hand glide over his shoulder down his arm to touch his hand.

This single gesture came so naturally to you that you didn't spend a single thought on it. But it was quite unnatural for the students and they got suspicious at the sudden touchiness between their teachers.

Megumis eyebrow wandered slightly upwards as Gojos hand reached out to your back again and pulled you closer. „But are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

„Don't worry, Toru! I'm more than fine."

He gifted you a reassuring smile and then clapped into his hands. „Okay, students! Where do you wanna eat?"

•••

An hour later, you sat with all of them in a booth at a BBQ restaurant. Nobara to your right side and Satoru on the other side of the table as you both sat on the edge. The students have been chatting happily about a movie they want to see and you attentively listened to what they're talking about.

Gojos long legs occasionally touched yours whenever one of you shifted around. Even this teeny tiny touch caused your heart to rise and brought a slight tint of pink to your cheeks. Oh man, he's driving you crazy.

Finally, the server made her way to take your order. She was a tall, skinny woman with long slender legs and the tight-tied apron gave her an hourglass figure with the right curves in the right place. She had gorgeous big brown eyes like a deer. Damn, even you had to admit that she was more than pretty.

„Oh, hi, Gojo!" she greeted him with a nice smile and slightly touched his shoulder. Your eyes jumped from her face to her hand that was lying on YOUR BOYFRIEND's shoulder. But okay, don't overreact, they obviously know each other. „Hi, kids! I haven't seen you in a while." she now greeted the students. „What can I get for you? The usual?"

The kids nodded and made a few changes to their order. The girl scribbled everything down and then turned to Gojo. „And you get the same as always, too?" he asked him. Gojo nodded as well. „Look how attentive I am." she smiled at him.

„How could you not know the order of your favorite customer?" he asked nervously as he felt the burning sensation of your eyes on his skin. If they could, your eyes would have burned holes by now.

„Oh, Gojo, you are more than just a customer to me." she winked and giggled in a fake high-pitched voice.

„And you?" suddenly, as she turned towards you, her voice changed and the sweet smile turned into a frown. „What can I get for you?"

The sudden attitude change caught you a little off guard and the words came out as a stuttering „Uh, I, I, I'll take the same as Satoru." you answered and nodded awkwardly as her gaze switched up and down your frame. Judging, she raised one eyebrow and quickly noted it down.

Then as she turned back to Gojo to touch his shoulder again, the smile on her face appeared again and her voice got higher again. „Great, that's been it. If you need anything, you know where you find me, right?" she winked at your boyfriend again and then made her way back into the kitchen with a swinging hip.

„Don't worry, that's just Kiki." Nobara whispered. „Gojo doesn't really like her that much because she once spilled his drink over his food and him and proceeded to clean him with a napkin. She obviously just wanted to hit on him and get the opportunity to get touchy, you know. She definitely has to step up her flirting game because that was borderline sexual harassment. Very uncomfy for all of us. And Gojo didn't even care about it, he only got mad because she ruined his food." the girl next to you explained and patted your thigh. „No need to get jealous."

„I'm not." you cleared your throat. „I'm not jealous, why should I?"