Chapter 11🔞

*In Fakhir's Room*

(Fakhir makes Aeniy who couldn't stop crying sit on the bed facing him handing her a glass of water..)

Fakhir: Aeniy..Calm down..stop crying...

Aeniy: (sobbing) Thank..Thank you Fakhir..

Fakhir: Why..What did I do?

Aeniy: Fakhir..You proved that you are not like Abba or Bade Abba...Thank you for taking a stand for me..(placing her hand in his knees) Fakhir..what you just did today...The respect I had for you has increased a lot..you shielded me today against my own father..(crying) I don't know what Abba would have done if you had not come in the middle...

Fakhir: I just did what was right..Aeniy all these days I was helpless, But now Baba has given me the right to make amends in this household..And never in a thousand years I would let anyone hurt my wife...(wiping her tears)

(Listening to this..Aeniy hugs Fakhir..keeping her head on his chest and continuing to cry..shocked Fakhir hugs her back..)

Fakhir: Aeniy..calm down..Its fine...(rubbing her back trying to calm her down..)

Aeniy: I was so scared today Fakhir..Abba was so furious, I don't know what he would do to me..I felt alone and so helpless..

(Fakhir lifts Aeniy's chin up making her to face him.. and Kisses her forehead)

Fakhir: Aeniy..You have me..You don't have to be scared of anyone..You are not alone...(Saying that Fakhir wipes the tears rolling down Aeniy's cheekbones..) I will make sure Chachu will not do anything..I promise..(Holding her hand)

Aeniy: (nods with a secured feeling) Thank you Fakhir..

Aeniy's Pov( I was so scared and alone when Abba was abusing me and hurting me..I felt powerless, helpless, when Baba was about hit me..I felt horrified to death..I couldn't believe my eyes when Fakhir stood so strong in front of Abba and protected me..No one has ever stood up for me or Amma all my life...When Fakhir pulled me behind him and stood between me and Abba, without caring for anyone..I felt so protected..my respect for him increased by heaps. I had never even thought that Fakhir could do this for me...When we were in room, Fakhir told me I was not alone and he would protect me..I felt so secure and safe in his arms..his gentle kiss on my forehead calmed me down in an instant..At this point..I thanked god to have me be married to a guy like Fakhir..)

Fakhir's Pov( I was at office when I got to know about Baba's will..I rushed back home to see Chachu raising his hand at Aeniy..My body naturally went to protect her..While we were in room..Aeniy was so scared and traumatised. I tried to calm her down..When she hugged me..I felt so happy..Making me feel I was the person she counted on..I kissed her forehead to calm her down..I had to tell her she was not alone..I was there..I am her husband and I will protect her..Then when she had calmed down a little I decided to tease so she could smile and laugh about..)

Fakhir: Aeniy (seriously) Can I tell you something?

Aeniy:( hmm expecting something serious)

Fakhir: You really look ugly when you cry..(laughs, easing the situation)

Aeniy: Fakhirrrrr!( shouts of annoyance)

(Aeniy wipes her tears and starts hitting Fakhir with a pillow)

Fakhir: ( playing around) Waah!! now you have a lot of strength huhh!! (pins her down playfully with both of her hands above her head unknowingly)