Chapter 1

(Sameena, Fakhir's mom having a conversation with Fakhir, the night before the wedding ceremony )

Sameena: Fakhir I know this is not how we taught things are going to turn out...But I am sure God has a better plan for you

Fakhir: Amma please don't justify this messed up ideology by taking god's name, Really Amma, Aeniy and me have never gotten along since we were kids, And you knew I like Amna, I have never seen Aeniy in that way, Now you and Baba and everyone in this family expect me to spend the rest of my life with her??

Sameena: I know Fakhir, Both of you are kids, this is a very big responsibility for you both, but its your father's decision, Have anyone ever been able to change his mind, And this he just came back from the death's door and we can't have him stressed in this condition.. You have to grow up, be a responsible son now.. Fakhir..you need to understand the circumstances and act accordingly..

Fakhir: But Amma why Aeniy, We are poles apart, there is nothing common between us..And I like Amna, more than anything Ainey and me we have never taught about each other in that way..How are we going to make this work out Amma?

Sameena: Fakhir what is less in our Aeniy, she is beautiful, responsible, she knows you since you were born, she knows your habits,me and Aysha have raised her right,And once you get married you will start to like and see her in way that you Amna now..And about Amna, forget about her now, you have to focus on Aeniy and becoming capable enough to run your father's business, you are seventeen Fakhir, you need to grow up.. complete you education while handling the business your father built with his hardwork..

Fakhir: I will try Amma..

Sameena: You can do beta..Now go get some sleep..tomorrow is going to be a very long day..

(Fakhir goes to sleep, while in the other room Aysha, Aeniy's mother was trying to calm Aeniy down who was crying hysterically, losing all her dreams and goals in life)

Aysha: Aeniy, bacha, Stop crying please,

Ainey: Amma(weeping) all my dreams and aspirations have gone Amma..why is God doing this to me? First facing Abbu's hatered for being born as a girl? Now marrying Fakhir? Amma am I big sinner? does god not like me? what have I done to suffer so much?

Aysha: Aeniy my bacha, I am sure God has a better plan for you, God loves all his children Aeniy, Don't question him..(hugs Aeniy)

Ainey: Amma but my education? You know it was my only way to become independent and Fakhir has the same blood as Abbu and Bade Abbu, what if he treats me like Abbu and Bade Abbu treat you and Badi Amma?

Aysha: Aeniy.. we both know how Fakhir is..Bhabhi has raised him ..I have tave care of him, he is not like the other men in this house, Bhabi has brought him very well..

Aeniy: Amma..But my education...(weeping)

(Sameena enters the room and sees Aeniy weeping and rushes towards the bed where both Aysha and Aeniy were sitting)

Sameena: Aysha what happend to her why is Aeniy crying??

Aysha: Bhabhi she is not ready to come in terms with this marriage and she is scared that Habib will not let her attend school

(Sameena hugs Aeniy )

Sameena: Aeniy, My bacha, listen to me, I have spoken to your Bade Abbu, He has promised me that no one will hamper with both of your education..you will complete your education no matter what..

Aeniy: Really!! Badi Amma? Can I continue my education? Will Abbu let me do it??

Sameena: Aeniy from tomorrow, you won't be  you won't be Aeniy Habib, you will be Aeniy Fakhir, Fakhir's wife, any decisions related to you will not only be your father's choice, Fakhir will also have equal or more say in it..So you don't have to be scared.. my bacha, As long as you take care of Fakhir's needs, I promise you no one will come between you and your education.. now come on wipe those tears.. tomorrow you need to look like an angel..(wipes Aeniy's tears) now come on sleep..(lays Aeniy on the bed and covers her with the blanket and leaves the room with Aysha)

*Next Day*

(While everyone in the house were happy being a part of the wedding festivities, The main two people who were being celebrated were the most unhappiest.. While sitting with Aeniy in the reception, all Fakhir could think about was Amna, The girl he taught he liked and understood by.. while on the other hand Aeniy Taught of was how her life is going to controlled by her very own cousin, who had never even tried to understand her although they grew up in the same household, she was also scared of the slightest chance of Fakhir being like her father..with these things running on their minds they tried to put happy faces for Fakhir's father and his health)

With that the ceremony was complete and the Aeniy and Fakhir were announced to be husband and Wife while they were supposed to be enjoying and exploring themselves as indivisuals