Chapter 10

(As days Passed by Aeniy and Fakhir..got close. Supporting each other's decisions and life styles..While Fakhir decided to take a break and handle his Father's business while taking up an online business degree, Aeniy was determined to start university.. Which Fakhir completely supported..)

*Results Day*

(Aeniy has scored very well and secured a place in the biggest university of the country for  a degree of her choice, which would help her to secure a job as business Analyst.. Her acceptance letter came on post which  got into the hands of Habib..)

(Habib was enraged  And yelled to call everyone and Aeniy in hall)

*In hall*

Habib: (furious) Aeniy..Aeniy...You shameless girl, with whose permission did you apply to the university? Haven't I told you you won't be studying further? This is all your mother's mistake..(pointing at Aysha who was helpless seeing her daughter getting abused by her husband)

(While holding Aeniy's Hands tightly making it hurt)

Aeniy:( scared) Abba..Abba,Amma has not done anything..I want to study more..Please let me do it..I have obeyed everything you have told me all my life..Please let me continue my studies(weeping)

Habib: (gets more furious and grips Aeniy's hand tighter) So your education has given you the guts to talk back to me? I will destroy your guts right now.. ( Lifts his hand to slap Aeniy)

(While Fakhir enters the scene and pulls Aeniy behind him)

Fakhir: Chachu!!! Have you freaking lost your mind??(pushes him back angrily)

Habib: (furious) Fakhir!! How dare you ? How dare you question me when I am speaking with my daughter..She is my daughter I can do whatever I want with her..

Fakhir: You are forgetting the fact that she is my wife..my responsibility..(shouts)

Habib: Don't forget that I wedded both of you.. I am her father , I have more rights than you..(angrily)

Fakhir: Father!!( scoffs and smiles sarcastically) Do you even know the meaning of it Chachu, where were you when Aeniy took her first steps, when have you ever taken care of her..spoken to her nicely? When you haven't done all of that..you don't have the right to stop her now..And the day you married her to me..you lost all your so called 'fatherly rights', Now everyone listen to me..(Looks at Aeniy) Aeniy will go to university..She will study..(firmly) Not a single person will question her..If anyone has a problem with that , you speak to me..And Chachu(looks at Habib sternly ) This time I am letting it go..Next time you even raise your hand or let alone your voice at 'MY WIFE' I am not going to  spare you..Aeniy is my responsibility..There is no way I am letting you abuse her anymore(shouts)

Habib: After Bhai sab's death..you have become shameless, Are you seeing this Amma, Bhabhi is this how you have raised  him? To speak back to his elders..

Fakhir: Chachu..Whatever you are speaking, speak to me..

(looks at Dadi who was about scold Fakhir for raising voice at Habib) 

Fakhir: Dadi..(goes near her and keeps a file in her hand) I respect you deeply..But that dosen't mean I will stand quite to when someone is hitting my wife..That is not who you raised me to be..(Pointing at the file) Baba has written this house and the company to my name in his will and made Amma my guardian. He has also made Fixed deposits for both Fehmi Popho and Saiqa Popho..stating that instead of a share in this house, they can claim the FDs of the same worth..And Coming to Habib chacu's share..(looking at Habib) its divided equally among Aeniy and Faiza, making Aysha Chachi as the guardian..

(everyone in house was in complete shock)

(Fakhir continues)

Fakhir: Now that everyone knows what their stance in this house is ..I request everyone to stop humiliating Amma and Chachi at any given point(firmly)..I have appointed a maid who will take care all the chores of the house including the kitchen and will help out Dadi also (looking at his Grandmother and holding her hand while he was on his knees) Dadi I know this is against the rules of this houseold..But I can not see Amma and Chachi working like maids all day..We are financially stable enough to afford a maid..so  please understand..(Saying this he gets up )

(Looking at Habib)

Fakhir: Chachu,I am not Baba, to forgive all of your mistakes against Chachi and your Kids and specially all your frauds in the business, Be happy I have not reported you to the cops(firmly)And The next time you even try to hurt Aeniy..Chachu I swear on the existence of god I will forget that you are my Baba's younger brother and I promise you that that I won't think twice to force you out of this house....(sternly with anger fuming in his eyes) 

(Leaving Habib was speechless Fakhir pulls weeping Aeniy to their room)   

(Seeing Fakhir standing up for Aeniy and them..Aysha and Sameena were in pure pride and joy of the way they brought up Fakhir..Although he had the anger of the men in the houseold..Fakhir respected women..)