Chapter 4

(Fakhir and Aeniy return to their room in a state of complete confusion and annoyance)

Fakhir: Aeniy..What the fuck is wrong with these people...I swear The moment my classmates get to know I am married..They will make fun of me in front of the entire school..It will be the death of me.. (Anxious)

Aeniy: Fakhir you are worried about your stupid image.. How am I going to manage my studies by changing schools in the middle of the semester..(Panic)

Fakhir: Now I have to  deal with you in school also..What is going on Baba's mind..Why is he bent on makinig our life hard.. every other day...(calms himself  and pulls Aeniy to sit on coutch opposite to him) Aeniy listen..Lets do one thing...Lets pretend like we do not know each other in school..When we are in school..I am just your senior and you are my junior and infront of family,  my wife, when we are together my partner for mutual benifit...in this way we will somehow survive everyday...Do you understand Aeniy?

Aeniy: Yes Fakhir..What about my studies? How am I going to manage..

Fakhir: Don't worry..the principle will arrange for guide until you become familiar to the school surroundings...You request your faculties once..they will help you too..But no matter what happens never approach me in school..Do you hear me?

Aeniy: Well I  hope the principle helps me out..And don't worry I definitely don't want to be involved with someone like you(laughs)

Fakhir: Thats great..Now move its my turn to sleep on the bed...you sulk on the sofa(trying to annoy) Goodnight!! Mrs.Fakhir(smirks)

Aeniy: Fakhirrrrr (annoyed)

(While Fakhir slipped in his dreamland...Anxious Aeniy tossed around from side to side thinking of the next morning and the challenges its going to bring with it)

*The next morning*

(Both Fakhir and Aeniy get ready and leave for school in morning with Fakhir driving both of them to school, While they were like 100m away from school)

Fakhir: Aeniy get down..school is just a few steps away from here..I don't want anyone to see me with you..You just have to walk like 10 steps straight..Okay..

(Aeniy who was extremly anxious did not even question Fakhir, gets down of the car and heads straight to the campus..)

Fakhir: Aeniy...Aeniy..can you manage?

(Aeniy lost in her thaughts dosen't respond just walks straight..when she reaches the school gates..She takes a deep breadth..closing her eyes she prays..asking god to give the strength and power to study as hard as possible and fulfil her dreams..Opening her eyes she steps into the campus premises)

Aeniy's Pov(Ever since I was a little girl, I have always liked going to school and studying..the past week Has been such a roller-coaster. I am married  to Fakhir who barely cares about me  and I have to move  schools in the middle of the semester, Well I guess I will trust god like Amma says and he definitely will have a better plan for me..)

(A tall, Handsome guy approaches her, while she stood there utterly confused..)

Guy: Hello..You must be Aeniy Habib? New junior year transfer admission?

Aeniy: Yes(anxiously)..

Guy: Hi, I am Hamza from Senior year , Principle has asked me to guide you to her office.. Please follow me.. You need not be anxious..