Introduction

Aenni Habib

A Beautiful fifteen year old girl with emerald green eyes , with a lot of ambitions of studying and becoming a Business Analyst in the future, A girl who was raised to be submissive to a man cause her household believed in absolute patriarchy and considered men to be the supreme power in all the activities to the house

Aeniy's world revolved around her academics and school, Being raised in household with her abusive father who never wanted a girl child and seeing her mom and her aunt working like maids and never being respected by the men in the house, Aeniy had made it her life goal to study hard and become self sufficient for herself so that no man could treat her the way her father and uncle treated her mother and aunt, Coming from a very conservative household, she knew that her father was waiting for an opportunity to get her married and throw away his daughter whom he considered nothing but a burden at the mere age fifteen,Due to her very own fate that opportunity came in as soon as she turned sixteen, when her Uncle being her father's older brother, the head of the family fell sick and wanted to see his only son, The sole heir of his business empire, Fakhir Zaheer married, To which Aeniy's father said yes without even his own daughter's consent let alone inform her about the same..

Fakhir Zaheer

A sixteen year rich spoilt brat, Like every other sixteen year old boy all Fakhir cared about was hanging out with friends, fooling around, playing video games etc, He was every teen girl's school crush or the school stud, He was popular for his looks and his charisma, girls were swooning over him and he knew about his popularity and made complete use of it to get his way around for projects and homework by just asking girls to do it for him, Being the only boy in the family, He was his grandmother's favourite because in his conservative patriarchal house old men were supreme, the decision makers of everything, misogyny was deep rooted into the minds of everyone in his household. Despite of this atmosphere Fakhir believed that women's opinions and dreams mattered thanks to his mother's upbringing , He hated the way his father and uncle treated his mother and aunt and could do nothing about it because he was still a young boy.From the very beginning of his childhood he was told that he had to take over his father's business empire as soon as he hit seventeen, He was never given a chance to even think about doing anything apart from this as his career in the future.

His carefree life ended when one morning he woke up to his father having a cardiac arrest and being rushed into the hospital, the next thing he knew was that his father and uncle had decided on getting him and his cousin Aeniy married within a Fortinet and they were not taking no for an answer..

Although him and Aeniy stood against this decision, Fakhir was emotionally forced by his father with being told his father was counting days and wanted to see his only son settled and happy with his beautiful and responsible niece Aeniy ,while Aeniy was given an ultimatum saying her father would give her mother a divorce if Ainey did not abide by this decision of sacrificing her dreams and ambitions, with a heavy heart Ainey agreed thinking about her mom and her younger sister's future.

With that two teenagers or kids who were poles apart were tied together in a relationship that most adults fail to handle....