Chapter-2

*The night after ceremony*

(Being tired Aeniy was walking to shared room with her younger sir to sleep and call it day while she was stopped by both her grandmother and her paternal aunts)

Dadi: Aeniy why are you going to that room?

Aeniy: What do you mean why Dadi, I have been sleeping in that room everyday since I could ever remember..

Dadi: That was before wedding Aeniy, You are married to Fakhir now.. you will sleep in his room from today.. take care of his needs, help him with his day ro day activities..Ayshaaa.. Sameenaa(calls both of them)

Aysha: Yea Amma, you called?

Dadi: Sameena and Aysha teach her how to behave like a married girl, she know nothing, you have not even taught her that she needs to share a room with her husband after marriage..

Sameena: Amma she is still a child, she will learn things..Aeniy come with me bacha

(while on the way to Fakhir's room)

Aeniy: Amma, Badi Amma, what was Dadi talking about? Why should I sleep in Fakhir's bedroom?And why should I help him with his daily chores

Aysha: Aeniy you are married to Fakhir now, Its your bound duty to fulfil his needs, help him out everyday and you will share the room with him from now on..

Aeniy: Amma..why should I do all of that, He can do it himself right..

Aysha: Watch your words Aeniy he is your husband and you are a girl, you need to learn to respect your husband..

Aeniy; But Amma..

Sameena:Aysha stop scolding her.. Aeniy bacha your mom is right..Now go get changed and get some sleep in Fakhir's room your mother will move all your stuff to his room by tmorrow so you can settle in.

Aeniy: Badi Amma, can't I just sleep in my own room..Please..Fakhir plays a lot of video games, he won't let me study..

Sameena: Tomorrow is I will speak ton Fakhir and tell him both of you will study together

Aysha: Aeniy the faster you accept this relationship, the better it is going to be for you my bacha

(Kisses Aeniy's forehead and wishes her a goodnight)

(Aeniy enters Fakhir's room with shivery legs and sweaty palms, Although she has been coming to Fakhir's room when they played carrom or to serve snacks when his friends were invited etc, this was the first time she felt awkward and strange)

Fakhir in his room on a call with Amna

(Amna is Fakhir was Fakhir's girlfriend, Although Fakhir had no idea what love was he taught that Amna was a person who understood him and he liked her)

Amna: Fakhir what do you mean? You got married? I don't believe it you are just pranking me right?

Fakhir: I wish Amna..I wish I was, But the fact is It is a reality, I was forced to marry my cousin, whom I have never gotten along with

Amna: Fakhir you know right we have been together, And I love you with all my heart, How could you do this to me? How can do this to us??

Fakhir: Amna.. nothing was in my hands, I tried my level best to convince my father, He is not willing to agree, He is not well, I can't argue and be stubborn with him now, I had to do this for his health