I am hopelessly in love with Giovanni Valentino.

He came with Sunshine and took away my Darkness.

The mere thought of being in love with him removed the frown from my face and replaced it with a smile. Happy tears threatened to fall from my eyes. My surroundings started to blur and the days we spent together took over my head. His tall frame started to appear amidst the blurred surroundings. Cladded in a formal white shirt tucked in black formal pants he made his way towards me. He looks so fucking hot even in my imagination.

Wait, why is this feeling so real?

I rubbed my eyes and looked up but he was gone. Ofc, why would he be here? My imaginations are getting so strong that they nearly feel like reality.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, bringing me out of my trance. I composed myself quickly and went to open the door. Outside stood a middle aged delivery man standing with a big box wrapped in ribbons. I recognised the man because he usually came here with couriers but the box looked unfamiliar this time. Unlike the usual boxes which contained work related items, this box seemed to be like a gift from someone.

"Advika beta, ye aapke liye hai. Sign kr dijiyega yaha pe", he gave me a paper and pointed at it for me to sign.

(Advika, this is for you. Please, sign here)

"Kaka aap bata skte hai ye kisne bheja hai aur isme kya hai?"

(Uncle, can you tell who sent it and what is inside?)

"Humko pata hota to hum bata dete lekin humein koi idea nhi hai. Sorry, beta"

(Had I known I would have)

I was confused by all of this and tried to examine the box to maybe get a hint of what was inside.

"Are beta jaldi sign kr dijiye. Hamari biwi hospital mein hai. Unki Aaj delivery thi aur unhone bataya ki humein ek nanhi si pari Hui hai. Jaldi aap sign kr dengi to hum jaldi Jaa payenge"

(Please sign fast. My wife is in the hospital. It was her delivery today and she called and informed me that we are blessed with an angel. If you sign fast, I will leave soon)

"Ji ek minute", I quickly signed the paper and took the box.

(Just a moment)

The man turned to leave, "Accha suniye, ek minute rukiyega please", I said and went inside.

(Wait a minute)

I reached my room, opened the drawer and quickly searched for something. I took the beautiful box which had a rose gold pendant and rushed downstairs. I went to the kitchen and spotted a sweet box. I took both the things and kept them in a cloth bag and went outside. The man was impatiently waiting there tapping his foot. The urge to rush to the hospital to his wife could be seen in his gesture.

"Ye lijiye kaka. Aapki nanhi rajkumari ke liye ek tohfa mere taraf se", I handed him the cloth bag and smiled at him.

(Take this uncle. This is a gift from me for the angel)

He examined the content in the bag and his eyes brimmed with tears.

"Beta ye kya hai. Iski koi zrurat nhi hai"

(What is this, child? It wasn't needed)

"Kaka ye hamare taraf se hai. Aap tohfe ko inkaar nhi kr skte"

(Uncle this is from my side. You can't say no to gifts)

"Sukriya beta. Bhagwan tumhe khush rkhe", he said with teary eyes and left from there.