Chapter 25 - Denouement

Tw: 😈

You hummed softly in the late spring light as it filtered through the greenhouse. You skipped and twirled around your roses; they would bloom again soon. Your tail followed you like a happy streamer. You paused to hear Dew singing softly to himself as he watered the sunflowers some rows away.

A soft muttering came, and you looked down on ground level to see Mountain speaking to his strawberry garden.

"How are they going, Mountain, hun?"

"They're working hard," he grinned with his many pointed teeth. "Lilies are also ready."

"Ooo," you sparkled and rode the banister down to ground level to inspect your new aquatic tank. You were met with a tremendous blue explosion of colour—you convinced them blue would be a nice colour to grow because a water ghoul's favourite colour was blue. "Hi~" you twittered in greeting... "Oh you..." you frowned. One cheeky lily chose to grow orange and yellow, the colour of flames. "Have a crush, do we?" You clicked your tongue, "Can't say I blame you," you snipped it at the base with a claw.

You danced over to the sunflowers; Dew was still singing as you wrapped your hands about his hips and offered the fire lily to him.

"______," he breathed you.

"I'm afraid it's chosen you," you muttered to his nape and kissed it softly. His hair was in a bun, and that was your kryptonite. "Helpless case."

His finger brushed yours, taking the lily and twirling it. "Stupid lily."

"Mmm, I know how it feels~ I'll see you tonight, Dew," you kissed his neck again.

He hummed softly.

"Mari is looking for you, by the way~"

"Fucking hell..." he muttered, and you chuckled.

***

You knocked on Rain's door. It was nice to no longer be in war times; everyone had their own space—and there was more privacy to go around.

"______," he greeted and smiled softly. "Is that... for me?" He looked at the single blue lily.

"Yeah, I thought you might like some aquatic flowers about the place~" you glittered.

"Thank you," He swallowed and received the flower, your fingers brushing yours. You heard his pulse quicken—"Do.. do you have time to... come in?" He stuttered.

"Sure~ What do you want to get up to, Rain?" You twinkled innocently, stepping past him. His room was dark and lit blue with many fish tanks and ran with the bubbling sound of filters.

His ears shaded red as he delicately let the flower float the surface of his sea horse's bowl. It looked as surprised as ever it did. "I..." he averted his gaze and could not look up at you as he approached. "______," he called your name softly.

"What is it, Rain~?"

"D-do you want to..." he ran out of steam, "do you want to maybe..."

"Sweetheart?"

He stepped closer, "Uh, do you want to swim in the lake sometime this week?"

"Of course, always," you grinned, "was there anything else?" You moved, so you were a breath apart.

He made a soft, strained sound before leaning his big head and thick mop on your shoulder. "Can I..." he paused, and he sucked softly at the skin of your throat.

He was awful with words, but what you had learnt is... Rain was fucking ravenous for you. "Use your words, Tesoro." You chuckled.

His hand crept up the back of your shirt; his hands were large and warm. "I fucking want you," he growled softly.