Chapter 13 - golden phallicy

Tw: :(

He stood to receive you, his black upper lip spread into a grin. "Ah, look at you, my ghoul, absolutely uh... effervescent, Mio Caro."

"And why shouldn't I be?" You tinkled, tail trailing you like a happy streamer. "You start your holiday this weekend~~ Have you planned anything? What are we going to get up to, hum~?"

He clicked his tongue, "Naw, that can't just be it~ and it's a surprise; I'm kidnapping you for the weekend. I have to get my time in before he takes you over."

You frowned, "I would never let anyone come between us, Papa~" Rain was an absolute sweetie, but you weren't about to cancel all of yourself for him. Though you were very excited to go hunting with him on Thursday, and you felt warm every time you saw him in the halls. He was quick to blush; if you became comfortable with each other, you would like to tease him a little—you wondered what flowers he liked. Water lilies? You'd never planted aquatic flowers before~

"Here he is now; I need your help tidying the chapel after last night. Since you both did so well in organising the basement, I'm afraid someone else would, uh, just mess it up again..."

And just like that, your stomach hollowed out and died. Sodomiser. He stepped into the room and stood beside you before Copia's desk. You shared a scowl, and both got interested in opposing sides of the room.

"Oh, come now, my ghouls... no need to pretend..." Copia clapped his hands together. "We all saw your display at the ritual."

Your jaw flexed. "I still have that hamburger recipe, Papa," you tried to make light of it for him, but you were not in the fucking mood.

"Huh, maybe I have misunderstood events, my Cardinal," he sank to sit. "I was to uh, invite him along to our weekend together, but it seems..."

You shook your head and arrested your arms behind your back. "I'd prefer your company alone, Papa."

"I understand. Will you still be able to do the cleanup for me, my ghouls?"

"Of course, Papa."

Sodomiser only nodded.

"I uh, understand Swiss, Rain, and Phantom have boxed up most of it, so hopefully, it shouldn't take too long," Papa looked unsure of himself.

"It's okay... maybe we will discuss the weekend over dinner~?" You twinkled.

"Yes to dinner, but nope, I'm not telling you," he bounced back.

"Ah, then I shall riddle you with question~~"

"Fine, but you will never guess~~~" he chuckled.

Sodo made a disgusted noise and turned on his heel, leaving the room.

"That bad, huh?" Papa frowned.

"No idea why he's angry; I almost never do," you huffed. "I'm going to finish this quickly before Sister can give me that final warning," you muttered, turning around too.

"Final warning, Caro?"

"I got blamed for the cherub infestation," you sagged with your hand on the doorknob. And it was Sodo's fault. Well, he didn't put them there, but you did follow him into them.

"I-I am going to figure this out, Tesoro," Papa nodded fervently.

"It's okay; things will be easier once Sodo is out of my hair. I'll see you for dinner."

"I will see you tonight, Cardi _," he nodded.

"Tonight Papa E," you smiled at him hopefully.

***