A Date For Prom

Clawdeen was spending time with her Ghoulfriends when Cleo came running into the Creepiteria.

Cleo: Oh my, Ra. Ghouls, I have heard the most goregeous news. The Prom is in a few days.

She says excitedly. As soon as she says this, the Ghouls all scream with excitement. They talk about how their significant other could ask them to Prom. However, Clawdeen wondered if Jonah would even be into going to Prom. As Jonah was hanging out with the guys, one of them brought up the Prom.

Duece: So, are any of you guys ready for Prom? Cleo is already talking about how we need to match and all that.

Jonah paused to consider how he would ask Clawdeen out. After a second, he went to talk with Howleen. Howleen, however, figured that Jonah would see her for help.

Howleen: So what do you want to do for my sister? I know you plan on asking her to Prom, so you must figure out how. So I suggest you ask her—shes not one who is big on grand gestures.

Jonah smiles as he realizes what he needs to do. He then goes and gathers some things from the art room. After about 30 minutes, Jonah gets Spectra to put the banner in her locker. After a few moments, he waits for Clawdeen. Clawdeen then comes to her locker, and when she opens it, the banner unravels to show the words: "Will you go to Prom with me? Also, turn around." Behind her, Jonah is standing there smiling.

Jonah: So what's your answer?

Jonah was nervous when silence filled the hallway, but Clawdeen soon jumped into his arms, smiling, kissing him, and saying "Yes" numerous times. Once they calmed down, Jonah and Clawdeen went to their next class. A few weeks passed, and tonight was the night. Jonah was dressed in an all-black tuxedo with a purple bowtie. When he went to Clawdeen's house, he saw Clawd heading to Draculaura's house.

When he opens the door, he looks at his Ghoul. She was wearing a beautiful purple dress, her brown fur beautifully brushed, and her hair was curled but still looked like her own wild usual hairstyle. Jonah leads her to his car, and they head to the entrance of the Catacombs that they used for the Halloween party with the normies. When they get there, they meet up with her friends. Frankie was with Neighthan Rot, the Zombie Unicorn hybrid; Lagoona was with Gil; Ghoulia had come to the dance with Slo-Mo, a zombie she was dating; Cleo and Duce were going together, same with Draculaura and Clawd, but what was surprising was that Abby was attending with Heath Burns. As they all sit and eat, jonah pops up and extends his hand to Clawdeen.

Jonah: May I have this dance?

He asks. She nods, and Jonah takes her to the middle of the dance floor, and they begin to slow dance. As he holds her and sways his body, he feels her lay her head down on his shoulder. Jonah was calm and loved feeling this way, and although they had a few instances, he was excited about what may come next.