A Plan Created

[Jonah's POV]

It has been a week since Clawdeen dumped me and started dating her jerk of an ex, which confused me, but I let it happen anyway because she could make her own decisions. Walking through the halls, I could feel myself being yanked into an empty classroom.

Jonah: What the heck?

I scream before seeing Clawd and Howleen Clawdeen's siblings.

Jonah: Guys, what's going on? And why did you drag me into an empty classroom?

Clawd: It's about you and our sister.

Jonah: I don't want to talk about it. She made her decision, and that's her choice. Even though the Ghouls keep on telling me I was the best thing for her.

Howleen: Well, before we say what we need, we have a question. Do you still love my sister?

Jonah: Of course, I still love her. She was the most fantastic Ghoul a guy could ask for.

Clawd: Well then, we must tell you that you got played.

Jonah: Brother of my recent ex Ghoulfriend say what?

Howleen: I was looking through her room to see if I could borrow anything of hers. And that's when I saw in her diary that her ex Howler set her up.

Jonah: What?

Howleen: She had written that Howler made her break up with you and started dating him again, or he would hurt you.

Jonah: That jerk. So what can we do?

Clawd: Simple, me and Draculaura will go on a double date with them and try to get a recording of him saying that he would do that to you. 

Jonah: He won't allow either of you to record him admitting to that, and even if you do, how will we keep him away from us?

Howleen: Simple, you'll be there too.

Jonah: Huh?

Howleen: You're working at the movie theater.

Jonah: Yeah, But I don't see how that works.

Clawd: You'll be there and assisting them with everything.

Jonah: What? We don't do that?

Clawd: Unless it's a private screening.

Jonah: So let me get this straight, so I have all the pieces in place. This guy not only stole my Ghoul and threatened me, but he also rented out an entire movie theater for a double date. And now you'll have me serving him to annoy him so much he will try and attack me. And you all thought of this when.

Howleen and Clawd both become nervous.

Clawd: About that, we knew this a week ago.

Jonah: You knew this a week ago and never said anything.

Howleen: Hey, I wanted to get my facts straight.

I then facepalm before groaning.

Jonah: Does she know about this plan?

Clawd: No, we couldn't risk Howler finding out.

Jonah: Okay, I'll trust this plan, but if things go south, I want you two to get help. I can't risk Draculaura or Clawdeen getting hurt. If anything, I should be the only one who gets injured.

Clawd: Deal.

We then leave the classroom and head to classes.