The Plan In Motion

Jonah was working at the local movie theater. Tonight was important as tonight was the double date, and hopefully would get Clawdeen away from Howler. But, unfortunately, as he returns from his break, his boss stops him from returning to the box office.

Boss: Hey Jonah, I noticed we had a kid buy out a theater for some date. He also paid for a server to be personally assigned to them. Could you do that? I'll pay overtime pay.

Jonah knew who this was and what was required from him.

Jonah: Sure, I wouldn't mind that. Just let me know when they come in.

Boss: Sure. Do some theater checks, and I'll walkie you when they arrive.

Jonah nods and heads off to do some theater checks. After about thirty minutes to an hour, he gets a walkie call from his boss saying the group is there. Meanwhile, the boss was printing the tickets. He then directed them to the theater that they were in. Jonah walked up with a mobile popcorn popper and saw his former ghoulfriend, her date, and Clawd and Draculura.

Jonah: Hello, everyone. I will be your server for tonight. Just let me know what you need or if you need any refills.

As he gave the intro that he usually gave when they had events like school showings or other occasions, he couldn't help but look at Clawdeen, who was not having fun. As they sit down, Jonah hands each pair a bucket of popcorn. Now he was waiting for something to happen. He figured now he should do the plan. He had gotten the drinks and handed Clawd, Clawdeen, and Draculura their drinks like regular, but when he went to give Howler his, he tripped himself and spilled the drink on him.

Jonah: Sorry, sir, here are some napkins.

He says as he hands Howler some napkins. Howler, however, was angry.

Howler: Stay over there unless you are called Normie.

Howler tells him. Jonah knew he needed to try harder, so he knew what he needed to do.

Jonah: No, I won't. You dont deserve this. It would be best if you left Clawdeen and me alone. I want to date her. And I dont care what you do to me.

Howler was now pissed. How dare a Normie talk to a werewolf like that? Before Jonah can react, Howler tackles him and tries to cut him with his claws. Clawd runs both the girls out and alerts the security. After security gets Howler off him, they detain him until the cops arrive. The cops arrest Howler, and paramedics check on Jonah. After Howler is taken away, Clawdeen walks up to Jonah and hugs him.

Clawdeen: You are insane. You could've been killed.

She tells him. Jonah smiles at her.

Jonah: At least then you would've been away from him. The only issue with that is that you'd be all alone.

Jonah then hugs her and whispers into her ears.

Jonah: And I would never hate to leave you alone.

The paramedics clear him, and he and Clawdeen walk home together.