Problem With The Ex

[Clawdeen's POV]

I was leaving the house on my way to school when I could smell a scent I knew all too well.

Clawdeen: Come on out, Howler. I know youre right there.

I then turn around to see Howler, my ex.

Howler: Hey babe, miss me?

Clawdeen: Hell no, I dont miss you. You cheated on me; two, all you wanted from me was to give you more albino children.

Howler: I've changed. I'm not about that anymore; please give me another chance.

Clawdeen: No, now, if you excuse me, but my actual boyfriend is waiting for me, plus I have classes.

Howler: Fine, but I would be careful you wouldn't want something to your pet.

Clawdeen: He's not my pet, so leave me alone.

He walks away, allowing me to head to school. When I arrive, I see the Ghouls along with Jonah, to which I run up and hug him.

Clawdeen: Hey, babe.

[Jonah's POV]

Clawdeen: Hey, babe.

I look behind myself and see Clawdeen.

Jonah: Hey, hon. What are you up to?

Clawdeen: Not much, although Howler was causing problems for me.

As she mentions her ex-boyfriend, I hear the rest of the Ghouls gasp.

Draculaura: Wasnt he that guy who cheated on you with that one werewolf, and you like depressed for three weeks?

Clawdeen: Yep, that's the one.

Frankie: Arent you worried a little bit?

Clawdeen: About what?

Cleo: The last time you dated this Howler, he nearly had you move away from us.

Jonah: And this guy has been talking to you? Has he hurt you?

Clawdeen: No, he hasn't, and yeah, he's been trying to get me to leave you, but I promise I will never leave you.

Jonah: I know, but if he's a threat to you, then by my power, I'll stop him.

Clawdeen then places her hand on my cheek.

Clawdeen: Sweetie, it's nice you care but trust me, I can handle myself.

Jonah: I know.

I then kiss her cheek.

Jonah: Now, let's head to class.

I say as we head into the school. What we don't notice, however, is that Howler was following us.

[Clawdeen's POV][Timeskip]

I was heading to my locker as I needed a few for my following classes after Lunch. When I arrived I saw a note and on it read:

[Note Begins]

"Dear Clawdeen, as you might know, I have wanted to get back together, but your time with that normie has made you blind to reality. If you never want to see me again, say okay, but you also might lose the human.

You only need to do one thing dump the human and start dating me. And to ensure you aren't cheating, I have enrolled in Monster High starting tomorrow. It's your choice."

[Note Ends]

I was shocked, but I also knew the savagery that Howler has, so as I made my way to Lunch, wondering how I would do this.

[Jonah's POV]

I was sitting in the Creepateria with the rest of the Ghouls while waiting for Clawdeen. When I finally saw her enter, I noticed she seemed upset. I walk over to her, worried.

Jonah: Hey, Clawdeen, is everything alright?

Clawdeen: No, everything is not alright. Why do you always do that? You know, I don't think I could be with someone who bugs me with those kinds of stupid questions. I'm sorry, Jonah, but we're through.

As she says this, my heart shatters. I stand practically still as she walks to sit with the Ghouls. I then throw my food away and head to Headmistress Bloodgood's Office. Once I arrive, I knock on the door.

Bloodgood: Come in.

I then enter, looking upset.

Jonah: Headmistress, may I leave early? Something happened, and I don't think I can continue the day.

Bloodgood: Certainly shall I inform your sister?

Jonah: Not now. Wait till after Lunch or if she comes looking for me.

Bloodgood: Very well.

I then gather my things and head to my room in the Catacombs. As I lay on the bed, I think one thought was running through my mind.

Jonah: What did I do to lose her?