A Dinner With Wolves

Clawdeen was walking around the halls of Monster High when her brother came up to her along with her sister Howleen.

Clawdeen: What do you two want? Im on my way to meet Jonah.

She asks them. It had been a week since Jonah got attacked by Howler. While he hadn't been hurt too badly, his parents had suggested he stay home for a few days to heal.

Clawd: Mom and Dad want to have dinner tonight.

Clawdeen: So we have dinner with them every night.

Howleen: They want you to bring Jonah. They want to meet him.

Clawdeen thinks about this while this might be better than one might think. But, unfortunately, her parents can get pretty judgy against her dating.

Clawdeen: Alright, I'll let him know.

She says as she leaves for the front entrance to see her boyfriend. Once she arrives at the gate, she smiles as he walks through the front gate.

Jonah was walking onto the school grounds when Clawdeen suddenly hugged him. Smiling, he hugs her back.

Jonah: Hey, hon, did you miss me?

He asks. He then starts to walk with her to class. As they walk, he can tell she isn't that all there.

Jonah: Hey, you okay? You seem distant.

Clawdeen looks at her Human boyfriend.

Clawdeen: My parents want to meet you tonight, and I'm afraid they might disapprove of you.

Jonah smiles and starts to laugh. This causes Clawdeen to get annoyed.

Clawdeen: This is serious. They could force me to dump you, or they might be pissed that I left Howler for you.

At the mention of Howler, his smile turns into a frown.

Jonah: Even after everything, he's still causing problems for us. You like me, Clawd, and Howleen like me. I'm sure I can charm your parents.

Clawdeen smiles and hugs him. She and he then head to class. Throughout the day, they smile and laugh like nothing ever happened.

[Timeskip]

It's late at night, and Jonah is heading to Clawdeen's house. He soon arrives at her house and knocks. Soon the door opens to reveal Howleen.

Jonah: Hey, Howleen. I'm here for dinner.

Howleen: Sure, come in.

Jonah walks in and sees Clawd and the rest of Clawdeen's family.

Jonah: Hey, everyone.

As he says, these two older werewolves, male and female, come up to him.

MaleWerewolf: And you are?

He asks.

Jonah: Jonah. Clawdeens boyfriend.

FemaleWerewolf: Oh, nice to meet you, good sir. My daughter seems to like you. Hopefully, you'll prove that to my husband tonight. By the way, this is my husband, Clawrk, and I'm Harriet.

Jonah: Nice to meet you.

After a bit of talking, Jonah is suddenly hugged from behind. When he looks behind him, he sees his Ghoulfirend Clawdeen.

Jonah: Hello, honey. Miss me?

Clawdeen: Yep.

Harriet: Well, dinner is ready. So let's go dig in.

Everyone then heads to the dinner table and starts to eat. As they eat, Clawrk stands up.

Clawrk: We should discuss the elephant in the room. Jonah, you and Clawdeen have been dating for a while, and while we are happy for her, we worry about who she dates after Howler. So the question is, are you deserving of my daughter?

Jonah: Im not deserving. Clawdeen is independent, strong, and unique and doesn't need to date anyone. But I've never been happier since being with her. She listens to me, cares for me, and protects me. So while you think I dont deserve her, she thinks I do.

Clawrk smiles and laughs.

Clawrk: Clawdeen, you finally found one who can make me laugh. I wish you both a happy life. But I swear you hurt her, then the entire pack of the Wolf family will be after you.

Jonah smiles and nods. After dinner, Clawdeen and Jonah walk to his house. When they arrive, he looks at her and kisses her. He then goes to bed as Clawdeen heads home smiling after the kiss.