Normie in a Monster School

[Jonah's POV]

My name is Jonah, and I am an average guy, but my family isn't so typical. The Phantom of the Oprea adopted me at a young age. He also had a young daughter one year older than me. Over time I learned that I was called a Normie in the monster community. And I was excited as I was finally allowed to attend Monster High, a school made by monsters for monsters. As I walked onto the grounds, I encountered various monster species. I then went to Headmistress Bloodgood to get my schedule.

Jonah: Hello, Headmistress Bloodgood Im here to get my schedule.

Bloodgood: Yes, here you go, but I must inform you that not all students will approve of you being here, given that you are a Normie.

Jonah: It's no issue. I have dealt with it my entire life.

I say as I take my schedule.

Bloodgood: Now, shall I have someone show you around?

Jonah: No, thank you Im sure I can find my way around.

I tell her before exiting her office. Walking around the school, I see some Ghouls hanging out together. I see a Frankenstein, Vampire, Mummy, Zombie, and a Werewolf in the group. As I entered my first class, I couldn't help but keep my eyes locked on the werewolf.

[Clawdeen's POV]

As I talked to Draculaura, Frankie, Cleo, and Ghoulia, I saw another Normie, like Jackson, enter a classroom.

Clawdeen: Yo Ghouls, who is that?

The ghouls look over and see the same guy I was talking about.

Draculura: Oh Im not to sure.

Operetta: Hey, Ghouls, what's up? Have you seen my brother? He should have started school here today.

The Ghouls and I look at her, confused.

Clawdeen: We didnt know you had a brother?

Operetta: Well, he isn't my brother. My dad adopted him when I was very young. So I hope he's alright.

Clawdeen: Wait, is he a normie? Short black hair, white skin, about 5'4", 5'5"?

Operetta: Yeah. Why?

Clawdeen: He went into the classroom over there.

As I point to the room that I saw him go in, we hear a scream of pain, and Operetta runs to the room, and we all follow. When we enter, we see Manny Taur standing over what I can assume is Operetta's brother, bruised and bleeding from his head.