A Confession

[Jonah's POV]
I had woken up both excited and nervous as I had planned to ask out the Ghoul of my dreams, Clawdeen Wolf. I soon made my way to the school along with my sister.
Operetta: Why did you drag me along? You know I can get to school in five minutes through the Catacombs.
Jonah: I know, but I want you there when I do this just in case she says no.
Operetta: Uggh, fine.
We arrived at the school, and I looked around for Clawdeen until I felt a tap on my shoulder; smiling, I turned around only to see Toralei.
Jonah: Not now, Toralei Im waiting for Clawdeen.
Toralei: That's what I want to talk to you about; you know I dont think you deserve to be here. But do you think that she will want to be with you?
Jonah: I mean, I like to think so. Why did she say something?
She winced before pulling out her iCoffin and showing me something on Clawdeen's social media page, saying she hated that I wanted to be her friend.
Jonah: That can't be her. If she didn't want me to be her friend, she would have said so.
Toralei: Well, dont hate me for something she posted.
Toralei then walks away, leaving me disgusted, sad, and hurt. Soon after, she walks away, and I see her join her two friends. Then, finally, I saw Clawdeen come up to me.
Clawdeen: Hey Jonah, you wanted to talk to me about something?
Jonah: Yeah, but now it's two things.
Clawdeen: And those are?
Jonah: What do you think of me? I mean, why would you want to be a friend with a normie? I mean, that is what you posted on your social media.
Clawdeen: What do you mean? I didnt post anything.
I then looked up the profile Toralei showed me, but when I tried looking for it, I couldn't find it.
Jonah: Where is it? I see you take it down, so I seem like an idiot.
Clawdeen: What are you talking about? I didnt post anything.
Jonah: Stop lying.
I then get irritated, causing Operetta to come over.
Operetta: Woah woah woah, what's going on?
She asks us.
Clawdeen: Jonah thinks I posted something that said I didnt want to be his friend.
Operetta: Bro, I think you got played.
Jonah: What are you talking about?
Operetta: Toralei tricked you. She probably faked that account and that post. You wouldn't want to tell the Ghoul you love how you feel.
Jonah: What are you talking about, sis?
Operetta: Tell her now, or I will send your baby photos to Spectra to have her put them on the Ghostly Gossip.
Jonah: Okay, fine. Clawdeen, I have something I need to tell you. I love you, okay? You are a fantastic Ghoul, and I can't help but want to try a relationship with you.
Clawdeen: Really?
Jonah: Yes.
Clawdeen: Then, my normie friend, I guess you are now my boyfriend.
I then blush before smiling.
Jonah: And you are my girlfriend, my wolfie.