[Ch 45]+(Letters: Marriage Proposals+The Couple)

Start from the beginning

He needed cool down and the Isaac could take a break and drink some water.

[Minutes Later]

After cooling down, Isaac drank some water and sat on the wooden bench.

[Wooden Bench]

"Haaaa~", Isaac exhaled and inhaled back the air repeatedly

And he couldn't forget to call Hunter and how he is doing and did a video call to see his pregnant fiance Hunter.

They aren't married yet because they made a decision to get married when they graduated University.

It was a promise.

Hunter: Hello? Isaac?

"Hey Hunter how are you doing right now, I'm just checking on you", Isaac said back.

Both were smiling as they were seeing each other with a video call.

Hunter: I'm doing well! I haven't have any sickness thanks to the maids helping me out, they were more excited then me on seeing the baby

"Hahahah that's sweet of them", Isaac said and had a wide smile.

Hunter: Yes yes and by the way is everything right there from your side?

"Yeah everything is fine here, I'm just building up some stamina", Isaac said.

Hunter: From running away from sharks with legs? *Teasing*

"Ah I remember and please don't remind me about it", Isaac said and is crying in a fake anime tears.

Hunter on the other hand is laughing and loved Isaac's goofy expression.

The two couple were chatting and laughing with what they were talking about, it was a warm and loving conversation.

Like couples would do.

[Nile's Apartment]

Back with Nile, Riko, Clay, and Lucia.....

Lucia is having a therapy talk with Nile who is listening to her without Clay and Riko disturbing the entire thing.

Both of them were in the kitchen making food with a recipe book to help them cook Nile's favorite food.

Her voice had a gentle side to it and talking things slow and letting Nile soaked up the words that were given to him.

"Nile, Clear your mind and don't think about those paparazzi's they're not worth your time and just think of something else", Lucia said calmly towards Nile who was sitting sofa.

While Lucia was sitting on a wooden chair and put her right leg cross to her left leg.

"Ok ok", Nile was slightly calm and is not fidgeting his fingers and is grasping both his hands together.

Clay came in and brought tea for Lucia who thanked Clay for giving her the tea.

And took a sip of the tea and like the flavor of the tea and asked who made the tea which Clay said it was made by Riko.

Lucia told Clay to send a "thank you" to Riko and so he did and went back to the kitchen to send the "thank you" towards Riko.

Nile on the other hand is lying down as Lucia told him so and followed her instructions.

[While on the outside of the apartment]

The paparazzi's are being crowd controlled by the police to made sure they didn't cause any trouble or dare trespass at Nile's apartment.

Jacob was having a headache and wondered when the paparazzi's will be leaving.

He couldn't blame the kid(Nile) for this situation as it happens when no one expects it.

And the media news wanted to interview Nile however he was not available because of him staying in his apartment.

______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]