"Die carefully please." Aidan said sarcastally as he slapped me on my back a couple of times.

"Thank you, I will." I replied and I finally stopped coughing.

"Are you okay now?" Aidan asked and I nodded as I took another bite of my apple.

"Can I have a bite?" he then asked and I handed him my apple.

"Hey, Orlando asks if we want to have dinner at his place. And bring Pike, because he can play with Flynn then." Dean said and he looked up from his phone.

"What time?" Aidan asked with a mouth filled with apple.

"Six o'clock, we still have half an hour." Dean said and I shortly nodded.

"We could bake the cake with the three of us, and then film it of course." I said and I looked at both the boys.

"Are we baking cake?!" Dean exclaimed in disbelief making me and Aidan nod.

"Well, cupcakes." I said and he ran to our kitchen.

"Let's begin!" he yelled and Aidan and I quickly stood up and walked to the kitchen.

I turned on the camera, and I made a quick intro before we started baking.

"Dean, can you hand me two eggs?" I asked and I held my hand out to him.

He then grabbed two eggs from the fridge, and he tripped making the eggs splatter all over the floor.

"Dean! You idiot!" I yelled but I quickly helped him up.

"Sorry, maybe Aidan should grab all the breakable things." Dean said and he ruffled his hair that was filled with eggs.

"OMG, Dean, your hair's filled with eggshels, let me help." I said as I stood on my tippy toes and was picking all the eggshells from his blonde hair.

"Got the eggs, now we just crack them in the bowl." Aidan questioned and I quickly nodded.

Aidan cracked the eggs in the bowl, and I was just smiling at his concentrated face.

"And now we mix." Dean grabbed and started mixing the whole mixture.

"I'm gonna get my heels so I won't look tiny compared to you guys." I said and I quickly walked away from the scene.

I could hear them talking, but I couldn't fully understand them.

When I walked back to them again, I saw a devilish grin on both their faces.

"What?" I questioned and I dipped my finger in the mixture only so I could taste it.

"Nothing, we were about to put the cupcakes in the oven." Aidan said but I quickly gave him a suspicious look.

Dean then put the cupcakes in the oven, and I looked at both the boys.

"Okay, tell me now. I can't stand it when you hide something from me." I exclaimed but they both just grinned.

"Aidan Turner, you are telling me now!" I said as I firmly stood in front of him but he clearly wasn't intimidated.

"Baby, I got dared again." Aidan said and my eyes widened.

"What now?!" I exclaimed making sure I kept my distance.

"Wanna share a bath this evening, just as a romantic thing." Aidan said calmly and he made me think.

"Okay, sounds cool. But that can't be the dare, Dean would never dare you to do that." I said and he then came running towards me.

He put me on his shoulder again, and I shortly sighed.