Part 33

You woke up in the car seeing it was still night outside. We never left due to me asking Bucky if we could spend more time here and he agreed. When I went to ask Bucky something I looked over and saw him missing from his seat. I got out the truck to see if maybe he went on a walk and walked around the back to see if he was there but still no. That was until I heard a noise from the forest beside me. I look over and see a figure but later find out it was just Bucky.

"I thought you were helping me sleep. Guess I need to return the favor now" I state getting him to look back at me and I see he was on his phone.

"Yeah" he chuckled and started walking over. "They just saw you weren't in your room" he states.

"Jarvis or Tony because there is a difference" I playfully say.

"Hydra". I look up seeing Rumlow and stumble back loosing my footing and as soon as I hit the ground I wake up back in the truck.

"Hey. It's okay" I look over seeing Bucky and I realize I was struggling to breathe. "You got to calm down y/n your fine" he stated.

"He was you" I said shakily.

"I'm me" he said. He grabbed the sides of my face and looked into my eyes making me look at his. "I'm only me. No one else but me" he said.

It kicked in me that it was only me and him and I started to breathe more calmer. "I'm sorry". I knew then and there I had tears coming out of me.

"Hey it's okay. You are okay. Look over there" he said pointing out the window making me look over seeing the sun peaking over the water. "We are still here and no one knows we are here. Your alright with me okay" he spoke.

"It was so real" I said.

"They always are" he spoke. I looked over to wards him seeing a worried look on his face. "They always are and it's okay because we both will have someone there for us to get us out of it" he spoke.

"You have Steve and he has you" I state. "God forbid I have to be with Tony because lord does that man even sleep?" I question.

"You think you don't have a person?" he questions.

"No. Unless you count Jarvis but it's basically his job. I always thought you were there cause it was a moment you actually had time for me" I admit.

"It doesn't have to be just Jarvis y/n" he says.

"Are you offering to be my person Barnes" I say trying to put it smugly making him chuckle.

"I'm saying if you want someone to be your person all you have to do is ask" he points out.

I sniff trying to clear my nostrils and wipe my face a bit cause I probably look like a mess. 

"Alright fine" I say. Bucky smirks a bit looking at my calm-ish state. "I'll ask Sam or Nat when I see them next" I state.

"WHAT!".

I whip my head towards him shocked.

"You'd ask those two. Over me?!" he exclaims.

"You have Steve" I point out.

"Sam can't do shit and Nat would just egg you on till you tell her" he explains.

"Bucky".

"What".

"It was a joke".

"Huh".

"Bucky Barnes. Can you be my person" I ask.

I watch his lips slowly come up into his signature smirk but realize it's...bigger. Oh my god. He's smiling. "All you had to do was ask Doll" he states causing me to roll my eyes. "Okay but yes. I will be your person" he says.