Part 31

"I would know if I made 'Devil's Gate' I would know" I state.

I was stood in my room with Bucky basically trying to convince him I have no idea what the president was talking about. Hell all I know about it is when people go to it they never come back and the president sending evac and those others out there were the last time he was ever gonna hear from them.

"He seems to think differently so I need you to think hard y/n" he said.

"What do you think I'm doing" I say.

"Look I'm on your side 100% you know this but we need to show him he was told a lie" he said.

"We don't even know what was said I don't know anything right now" I state.

Then there was a knock on the door and Bucky sighed turning around to open it showing Sam.

"What is it" Bucky asked.

"Evac found everyone" he stated.

"Isn't that a good thing" Bucky asked.

"They found them in pieces. Barely escaped with their lives as well" he said.

"I knew it" I scoffed. "No one goes there and lives hell might as well get ready to see evac to go down too" I said.

"Then how is Pierce surviving coming back and forth" Sam asked.

"He's basically Satan that's how" I claim.

"Has the president said anything else" Bucky asked.

"No. But question about y/n are being thrown from him" he states.

"Now there goes helping me" I say.

"Hey y/n listen. Our word is as good as any. But the Avengers is a lot more different" Bucky claims.

"Then why won't anyone just listen" I say.

"He has two compelling stories. He just needs to know which is right and which is wrong" Sam says.

"It's Pierce you go ahead and say something" I said.

"We have it's just...Pierce is different for him" he spoke.

"Why" I ask.

"Him and Pierce knew each other for a long time" he says making you look at him shocked. "They grew up in foster homes together and he is trying to figure out friend or foe right now" he stated.

"What" you ask shocked.

You get up off the bed and head for the door and Bucky tries to stop you but you push him against the wall. Sam backs up letting you past and you start walking towards the meeting room.

"Y/n you cant hurt the president" Bucky exclaimed.

"I'm not gonna hurt him just his ego" you call out.

This caused some of the room doors to open and you see Wanda and Natasha look out as you past them. You start walking down the conference hall and see a bunch of people stood along the glass wall you guess is secret service. You see the president with Steve and Tony in a room and you walk in slamming the door shut behind you and that's when you notices Sam Bucky Nat and Wanda were following you here.

"I just found out you knew Pierce" I said.

"Yes but-""So did I so let's go over it shall we now" I state.

"Y/n he's the president" Steve says.

"Just hurting his ego here" I said. "Tony Stark risked his life for you from the story I heard from Nat. You should be able to do him a solid and I'm not talking about parking tickets and what not" you walk over towards the wall and point to Bucky. "We all knew what this one did but you gave him a pardon because of star spangled banner sat in front of you and we all know how much his word is for you since he fought for you" I sate. I walk along the wall and point to Wanda. "Last I knew she was with Hydra under her own free will but yet here she is now the shiniest unbreakable penny even after her brother died saving possibly the world" I state.