Part 32

I went to bed that night scared. Scratch that I never fell asleep and still struggling to. I got up from the floor where I was at and left my room and looked towards the end of the hall and saw 2 men stood in the hall guarding a room. So we're taking care of the President now? I walked over slowly trying not to wake anyone else who was sleeping as well and I saw that they were awake as well when they also caught me presence.

"Do you two want water or something. I'm on my way to the kitchen" I asked.

"Water is fine miss" one of them spoke.

I gave them a quiet smile and started walking away towards the lounge. I knew I'd be awake tonight but them is shocking. The president is sleeping in a building filled with people with remarkable powers and gifts and he thinks a door needs guarding. Now with them awake 3 people awake was all I needed but when I walked into the lounge to see Fury was another surprise and I looked at him questionably.

"I can't leave the building. Plus gas is pricey" he says sipping on a mug of what I'm guessing is coffee.

"Didn't like the couch" I question.

"I live here the same as you" he says.

"You Do" I ask shocked.

"I have my own place I just stay here during cases I live 4 floors down child" he states fed up.

"Ever take off the eye patch" I ask grabbing three waters.

"Ever stop asking questions at 2 in the morning and sleep" he asked.

"And here I thought me and you could be buddies" I say.

"The day I become your 'buddy' is the day I die" he says.

"What about your eye" I point out.

"Leave me and my coffee alone" he says.

I laugh a bit walking out through the lounge doors and still see the two guards there. Figures. I walk down towards them and hand them both waters getting a thank you from the one that spoke earlier. I turn around about to open my room door when I got a look at the lunge doors. I can't sleep already and wanted to leave for a walk but with Fury and the guards up it would look weird me leaving. Ugh. No other choice.

Wait.

No.

Bucky's POV

I was sound asleep. Not really. I went to sleep and slept for not even a hour and woke up just to fall asleep again and wake up another hour later. And as soon as I was about to fall back asleep I hear a knock at my door. Finally someone better be dying or some fun mission. I get up and head to the door and unlock it to see Sam stood there.

"Oh". Weird. "Okay I got a burger with you one time and let me be clear Samuel that I..."

"No no no. She woke me up cause she didn't want to wake you up" he said. I look at him more confused till y/n peaks her head from around the door. "Go on. Tell him what you told me" he nudged her.

"I want to leave" she blurts out. Making me look at her super confused.

"So do I. Watch" Sam says pushing y/n in my room and closes the door.

"You wanna leave" I question.

"Well go outside but Nick Fury in all his coffee glory is in the lounge doing god knows what and then found out he actually lives here as well. Along with the president is staying here and the two guards outside the door Malcom and David look like they wanna drop dead asleep on the floor after I gave them water. And I woke Sam up cause he's Sam and I didn't want to wake you up cause believe it or not even in Hydra I never woke up anyone so..."