Part 4

It's the next day and it got late and you were exhausted so last night so you pulled over sleeping in the car. The entire drive you've been thinking about what Bucky said yesterday about hydra. Not only were you think about what he said but also him cause he helped you with your leg and all. Yes you felt bad but also your happy you got away from him cause from most of your life you always knew about the avengers being bad.

          You arrive at the gate to the house putting in the pin and seeing the gate open. You drive along the path when the discussion with Bucky pops back in your mind for some reason not knowing why. As your driving up to the house you see Rumlow walk out and you stop the car and he runs up to it opening your door.

          "Hey you okay" he says.

         "Yeah it got late last night so I pulled over to sleep sorry it took me a while to get here" you say.

          "It's fine your here now let's get you inside alright" he says. You get out and try and walk but you still have a slight limp so he picks you up and you wrap your legs around him. He walks back inside walking in the kitchen setting you down on the counter rolling up your sweat pants seeing the bandage.

          "I know it's probably just sore but I gotta check it alright" he says. You just nod and he grabs scissors cutting your bandage off seeing it almost healed and the stitches bright red. Rumlow then grabs tweezers pulling it out and you automatically feel less pain in your leg.

          "Guess that serum helped in your favor" he says with a smirk. You just smile a bit taking a deep breath he cups your face studying it as you rub your leg.

          "Where'd you find these clothes?" he ask.

          "Found it in a bag when I took the car" you say.

          "Hey you alright I know being gone for a couple days isn't something your used to" he says.

          "Yeah I'm...wait a couple days" you ask shocked.

          "Y/n the explosion happened 4 days ago" he says. You realize how long Bucky had you and start panicking. You start thinking about how long he had you and how you could've been stuck or just kept by them. Rumlow starts seeing your panic and rubs his thumb along your jaw and you look up at him.

          "Your here now okay. Your safe with me you know that right" he ask. All you do is nod giving him a slight smile. He picks you up again and walks over to the couch sitting down so your on his lap straddling him, as he just studies your face.

          "If y'all had to hurt innocent people to take down the avengers would you actually do that" you say. All he does is sigh sitting back.

          "Avengers are bad people. They need to know we're only doing this for the sake of the people and showing them what their problems bring us" he says.

          "Would you ever tell me when we had to start hurting innocent people" you say.

          "Of course. But as of now no one's innocent due to the avengers dragging the entire city into this mess so you know how it is" he says. You start thinking about everything tryin to contemplate who you should believe. Rumlow sits up and slowly takes off your jacket, it was cold in the house at the moment so when he took it off it knocked you out your train of thought knocking you back into reality. He then looks at you before bringing you in for a passionate kiss. Your tongues practically dancing with each other then you start to feel heat coming from between your legs as you feel the bulge in his pants. So he picks you up bringing you to the room.

          He sets you down on the bed and climbs on top of you kissing you. He starts slowly grinding on you making you slightly moan in the kisses then he starts kissing down towards your neck. He starts slipping off your pants along with his shirt and your top. He goes back to kissing your neck as he sneaks a hand in your undergarments rubbing up and down. You arch your back breathing heavy and he starts attacking your chest with his tongue. He then looks up at you smirking when you grab him kissing him again which causes him to take his hand away from between your legs.

          He stood up ripping off the rest of your clothes and taking off his as well. He goes back down kissing your neck leaving soft kisses then starts slowly moving down. He stops in between your legs looking at you and you nod as doing so he attacks your lower region with his tongue making you arch your back moaning. His stubble on his face is slowly driving you to your edge so you reach down running your hands through his hair. Soon enough he drives you to your edge making you finish and as hard as it hits making you shake he gets up moving up kissing you and you taste yourself which makes you moan a bit while kissing you.

          He flips you over on top of him and you go down taking his member in your mouth making him hiss in pleasure. Your sucking and licking on the tip when he grabs your hair pushing your head down taking his full length. You start bobbing your head up and down harshly taking him all in. As your getting used to his length in your mouth he pulls your head up flipping you over so he's on top. He separates your legs rubbing his length against your folds making you whimper in need for him he notices your need and slowly slides in making you yell out in pleasure and pain. Rumlow was fucking huge.

          "Wow looks like we need to do this more often if you can't take all of me" he says. You look down seeing he's only half way in and he slowly slides in all the way making your back arch. He stays still for a second letting you adjust to him and then he slowly starts pushing in and out of you. You start slowly adjusting so he speeds up a bit and as your nearly screaming he sits you up kissing you but also he's now hitting your weak spot making you a moaning mess. He reached down rubbing your lower region making you get to your edge.

            "Oh my god, fuck Brock" you say out of breath.

         "Come on y/n, scream for me" he says. He starts rubbing more making you finish screaming and shaking majorly. He then pulls out letting your body twitch a bit as he releases on your stomach. He bends over giving you a quick kiss then walking over to the bathroom and you hear water running when he comes by picking you up. He walks in the bathroom setting you in the tub as your barely able to keep your eyes open and he starts washing you off.

          "Go ahead, I'll take care of you" he said. You didn't need to hear anything else and your eyes close falling asleep.