Prisoner Zayn [12]

Zayn lay sunk in a cushy mattress with his head buried under a soft pillow. He had no intention of getting up and facing the world again.  His phone vibrated on the nightstand. Reality however had other plans for him. Zayn tossed and turned but finally reached out for it sulking. Who could be messaging him this early in the morning? When his head was still throbbing from a hangover?

He turned lazily and flipped his phone towards the heavy lids of his half open eyes.

Liam : U ok babe?

"What? Yes! Yes! It's Liam!"

Zayn's face lit up. He had just called him babe! Even though he tried hard not to read too much in to it, this message meant so much more to Zayn than a simple question. After what felt  like years of hopelessness, he felt hope. He was a  fluffy bird you see in the morning ; it's tiny heart fluttering under its feathers, bursting with life. 

Instantly and vividly, flashbacks of the steamy night replayed in his mind. The had had achingly hot sex the other night. Zayn had felt his love, even if Liam didn't whisper it. This text was proof. Proof that it was more than just a sexual fling for Liam.

Zayn: More than ok Li. Just under the sheets. Need to put some clothes on. Wish I could kiss you good morning.

His long fingers couldn't type the answers fast enough.  And almost before Zayn finished typing, his phone vibrated lighting up the cave under his pillow.

Liam : Checking out ribbed dildos online. Think that sweet ass can handle that? While having my dick in you as well? If u r available maybe we can try it out today.

Zayn sat up and instantly fell face down on his pillow and screamed in to it. His toes curled instinctively at the thought of Liam's hands pushing a dildo inside him. Even after six years of their love, his heart still did a number every time Liam messaged him saying horny things like this. He had turned him into an over-excited fangirl with a single text message. 

Zayn : There's nothing I can't handle! I'm available today babe.

A single ray of light was warming up the room. A part of it fell on Zayn's cheek. He squinted and smiled wider. Liam had shown that he needed him. Life was good again.

Boris, the Shar-Pei Liam had got him as a puppy, jumped on the bed and started licking Zayn's face.

He grabbed Boris's head and gave it a good cuddle and sighed happily.

"Boris! He's coming to see me!"

----

Zayn freshened up and sat on the couch to brush Boris' short black coat. He could still do that and be alert just in case Liam messaged him.

Perrie was also in the living room, in front of the full length mirror, dressed in pink tulle. She was stroking the tips of her purple hair. She smiled at her reflection, clearly liking what she saw.

' I'm so pretty today' she thought to herself and gave the mirror a kiss, leaving a lipstick stain. 

" Zayn? Aren't you getting dressed for the interview? It's in thirty minutes!"

" Oh! Damn!" Zayn opened his mouth wide. He just realized that he did in fact have an interview lined up. But he wasn't going to budge. Meeting Liam was priority number one.

" Oh I'm not going. Need to have the day off ya know" Zayn smiled politely at her.

"Don't be daft. Its our first interview since we got married. Its major! If you don't show up for this... it makes this whole arrangement useless!" Zayn nodded. When she said 'arrangement' she meant their marriage. They had no illusions about how it was for show only.