ᴀʙᴄ's

WORD COUNT: 2.2k

summary: sfw alphabet for matt sturniolo

♤°♥,..♤°♥,.. ♤°♥,..

—'A' IS FOR AFFECTION (how affectionate are they?)

in public, not much. the most he'll do is maybe hold pinkies or have an arm around you/on you - but at home he is allll over you. literally will lay his head on your shoulder whenever he can, kisses (esp forehead ones) are a must, too. he basically cannot bear to be away from you when you guys are alone.

—'B' IS FOR BESTFRIEND (what are they like as a bestie?)

he's your boyfriend, but first and foremost, he's your best friend (corny, whatever). he really values deep relationships with people and if he can't talk to you like you're his friend, then he's most likely not dating you. he wants you guys to be able to goof off and be comfortable around each other. definitely likes to do stupid stuff with you like trying to cook and failing miserably.

—'C' IS FOR CUDDLES (how do they like to cuddle?)

you could not waterboard this information out of him but he is 100% the little spoon. he likes to lay his head on your stomach or lap, have your arms around him from behind - all that jazz. he also definitely mumbles in his sleep when you guys cuddle, especially if he's extremely comfortable. he also loves when you scratch his scalp or back to help him fall asleep. and for you, he likes to draw shapes on your torso with his fingers - it just relaxes him for some reason.

—'D' IS FOR DOMESTIC (settling down? how will they be helping out around?)

matt is definitely a family-oriented person so he knows that if you two end up getting married he'd want to settle down with you and eventually have kids. he helps a lot around the house, especially with things like laundry (duh), dishes, anything that involves cleaning. he hates cooking though, but will do it if it's necessary - he just prefers your food over his. also hates folding laundry and mopping. he's mostly a dishes, laundry, vacuum kinda guy.

—'E' IS FOR ENDING (how would breakups work out?)

he wouldn't hold any resentment or hard feelings (unless it ended badly). basically very civil. generally i think he wouldn't go out of his way to contact you if things break off, but he'll occasionally check on you or ask your friends about you if he can. he'd still hold some love for you in his heart, but ultimately he wouldn't really want to stay friends.

—'F' IS FOR FIANCÉE (how do they feel about commitment?)

absolutely knows he's going to marry you some day if you guys are long term. he wouldn't be a fan of getting married young but if you guys are still together in the future he could see himself being with you for the rest of his life. commitment is a big deal to him and i think he'd appreciate someone who is the same.

—'G' IS FOR GENTLE (how gentle are they?)

it's matt like... he's a sweetheart. he doesn't treat you like you're fragile, but more like you're something special to be admired. you'll catch him staring at you all lovey dovey sometimes to which he'd blush and turn away from. other times he'll caress your cheeks before going in to peck you on the forehead or lips. all in all he leaves feather light touches everywhere he goes (because he knows you deserve to be treated with care and love).

—'H' IS FOR HUGS (do they like hugs?)

is this even a question? he may not be all that touchy with his friends or with you in public but if you offer a hug he can never deny it. he's a sucker for having you close to him. he likes feeling cherished and safe, and that's how he feels when you embrace him. you are the living embodiment of his safe space.