ɴɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ʀᴏᴜᴛɪɴᴇ

WORD COUNT: 771

summary: chris is intrigued by your skincare routine, so you offer to do it for him too

♤°♥,..♤°♥,.. ♤°♥,..

YOU WERE IN Chris' ensuite bathroom, applying a cleanser to your face. There was nothing better than washing off the remainder off the day and committing to some self care before bed.

Hearing Chris enter the room, you let him know you're in the bathroom as he follows you in. He sits on the edge of the bathtub next to you, watching you.

You begin to dab the water off your face as you reach into the cabinet to pull out a cream face mask.

"What's that?" asked Chris.

"It's a face mask," you respond as you unscrew the cap, "it's kind of like a moisturizer, except you keep it on for a few minutes and then wash it off."

He takes a closer look at the substance, tilting his head.

"Can I try?"

You smile at him as you nod, taking out another spatula for him before setting the container onto the corner of the sink. Taking a bit of the mask onto the spatula, you begin demonstrating how to put it on.

"Okay, don't put too much. A little goes a long way," you explain.

Chris finds a headband of yours in one of the drawers and he sets his hair back before getting to work. His application is slow and gentle, as if he was scared to mess up. It was a bit messy, but he did a good job overall.

"What now?" he asked.

You giggle at his impatience. "We wait."

Grabbing the spatula from him, you rinse it in the sink before placing it back in your skincare bag.

You look over at him, giggling at his confused state. It's not like it was his first time doing skincare, but he had never done it with you before.

His white face stared at you under the bathroom light, smiling as he noticed that you both looked slightly ridiculous.

After spending some time watching tiktok together, you begin to wash off your mask.

You get a towel and run it under warm water before wiping away at your face slowly. It always felt gross to wipe off this stuff, but the warmth of the cloth against your face was nice. Turning to Chris, you raised an eyebrow.

"Do you want me to take it off for you?" you asked.

His eyes lit up as he nodded, sitting back down at the edge of the tub and closing his eyes.

Finishing yourself up, you took another small face cloth and repeated the action of putting it under warm water. You moved to stand in between his legs and Chris' hands instinctively went to the back of your thighs, gripping you close.

You ran the wet towel against his forehead and cheeks, making sure to wipe any residue from his face. He tilted his head back to give you a better angle. The newfound access made it easier for you to clean him up.

"That feels really nice," he whispered.

You kissed his chin as you finished up. "Let's rinse our faces and moisturize."

"I thought the mask was moisturizing?" he asked curiously.

"It is, yeah, but you need to apply some after anyway. It keeps the moisture in so your skin doesn't dry out.

He nodded at your explanation, turning the tap on to splash some water on his face. After getting rid of the remaining bits of the face mask, you pulled out your favorite lotion and began slathering it onto your hands.

"Okay look at me," you said to Chris.

He tapped his face with a towel quickly before turning to you, hands finding your waist immediately. He turned his head to look at you in the mirror, smiling at the way that you were looking at him, hands covered in face cream.

You turned his face towards you before you massaged the lotion into his skin. Rubbing small motions into his skin, you lathered it onto his neck as well, making sure to get it everywhere.

His hands tapped your waist in a random rhythm, humming an unfamiliar tune as you worked away. He began to sway you slightly, despite the lack of music.

"We should do this more often," he said as he pulled you closer, grabbing your hand in his as you wrapped the other around his neck.

Dancing around on the spot, you responded with a silent 'yeah'.

It was all you could say as your words were cut short from your throat. You couldn't focus on anything but his eyes staring down at you, the arm around your waist soothing you into a rhythm with him as he urged you to keep slow dancing.

His lips found your forehead as he pressed a kiss to it. They then moved to your nose before finally connecting his mouth to yours.

You hugged him tighter, pressing your body into his as the dancing came to a halt.

Brushing his fingers along the hem of your shirt, he pulled back and rested his forehead onto yours.

"Alright, let me help you moisturize too."

He set you up on the sink, settling in between your legs as he grabbed the cream from the cabinet and opened it.

After tonight, skincare routines became a nightly necessity for you both.