𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

Hellooo! It's me your beloved (prolly not) author! It's been a while! I'm sorry for not updating this book for months TT

Since I've been leaving you guys hanging for months, have this chapter first before I write and upload all the remaining chapters for Part 1!

Happy reading!
—————

Hamin had left Yoojung alone after Jangsoo came. She left those two alone and just wandered around the army camp.

After a few minutes of wandering around without a specific destination, she decided to stop at someplace a little far away from the camp, to relax her mind.

She sat on the ground without caring about her uniform's going to get dirty or not. She proceeds to hug her knees and looked up to sky. Somehow, the floating spheres in the sky calmed her down.

"There you are."

Hamin flinched when she suddenly heard a voice behind her. She quickly turned around and sighed when it was just Taeman. Taeman chuckled at Hamin's reaction before taking place next to Hamin.

"So, care to tell me what's on in your mind?"

Taeman asked gently while hugging his knees and putting his cheek on the knees, looking directly at Hamin.

Hamin sighed.

"I... It's nothing. I just felt agitated. Perhaps it's because of what will happen tomorrow."

Taeman knows that Hamin is hiding something from him but he doesn't want to be pushy and keep on pestering her to tell him what is it so he just hummed softly as a sign he acknowledged what she said.

"Let's go back to the tent, hmm? It's getting late. You might catch a cold."

Taeman stood up and offered his hand to Hamin. Hamin gladly took it and stood up. She was about to let go of the hold but Taeman squeezed her hand gently, as if he's asking her permission to keep holding her hand. Hamin softly sighed and a small smile appeared on her lips. She squeezed back Taeman's hand as a sign she's fine with him holding her hand. This made Taeman's heart skipped a beat and he smiled happily.

Both of them were now making their way to the girls' tent. When Hamin swiped open the tent, she was a little confused when she saw there's no one in there.

"They're not here."

Hamin looked at Taeman.

"Maybe they went back to the boys' tent. Why don't we go together?"

Hamin nodded her head and followed Taeman to the boys' tent, their hands were still intertwined.

When they arrived there, Taeman gently swiped open the tent and saw all of their classmates were inside. They were handing over their wills to Youngshin. A small smile appeared on Hamin's lips.

"Yoojung-ah, where's mine?"

The atmosphere inside the tent was a little depressing after all of them handed over their wills. Hamin's currently sitting next to Heerak after both of them apologised to each other, with Taeman never leaving her side.

"You're all here."

Youngshin suddenly spoke while looking at the others.

Soyoon sighed.

"I can't sleep. It's tomorrow. What are we supposed to do?"

And suddenly Heerak grumbled.

"I'm really scared."

Hamin smiled softly as she pat Heerak's head.

"It won't be that dangerous in the suburbs."

Joonhee immediately refuted Jangsoo's words.