𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Yah, Jangsoo!"

Chiyeol lightly knocked on the window for a few times to catch Jangsoo's attention.

"Jangsoo!"

Chiyeol whispered louder but Jangsoo still doesn't hear him. He slowly held the metal fence and lightly shook it. The noises caused Jangsoo to quickly looked at the window. The others also started searching for the source of the noise, afraid that it might be the sphere but thankfully it was just Chiyeol.

Jangsoo and Youngshin immediately went to the window as the others followed them.

Jangsoo slowly slide open the window and whispered to Chiyeol, "How did you get out?"

Chiyeol peeked at the main door before replying, "Soyeon's condition is worsening. Hamin's too. Her wound had festered badly and it seems like she can't walk."

Taeman who was standing while leaning his butt against the table widened his eyes and stood up straight as he heard Hamin's condition also started worsening. He let out a heavy, shaky sighed, worried about Hamin's condition.

The others also sighed shakily as they heard what Chiyeol said.

"So, we had an idea."

Youngshin perked up his head at Chiyeol again.

"Why don't we just get in the truck and drive away?"

Jangsoo seemed to think about Chiyeol's idea before asking Chiyeol if he can let them out.

Chiyeol tried to pull the metal fence but the loud noise caused him to stop, scared it might attract the sphere.

"No, not with my bare hands."

Jangsoo sighed in frustration, "We're going to need some tools."

"Tools?"

Taeman heard what Jangsoo said and started looking for something. He then took a butane gas and show it to them. Soochul slowly took the butane gas from Taeman's hands while looking at him with deadpanned expression.

Back to Chiyeol, he seemed to be thinking about something before saying he'll go find one. He was about to go when Jangsoo called him back.

"Be careful."

"I will. Don't worry."

Chiyeol slowly stepped away from the window and went to the warehouse. After he was a little far from the 'house', he quickly ran to the warehouse as to not wasting time.

He immediately search every nook and cranny for something that can be use to let the kids out. After a few minutes of searching, he looked up and saw a bolt cutter behind the boxes on top of a metal closet.

He quickly tried to reach it but he accidentally knocked a lamp but he fortunately managed to catch it. He heaved out a sigh of relief as he put down the lamp on the table in front of him. He then tried to reach the bolt cutter again and this time he managed to grab it.

He was about to walk away when he accidentally looked at a detached side mirror in front of him and saw the sphere that he has been hiding from was on top of the truck.

He took a few steps back before he tried to run but the sphere immediately went in front of him and flew itself towards him causing him to dodge it while screaming.

His screaming was heard by the kids making them anxious.

"What was that?"

"What's happening?"

The boys quickly went to the window to see why was Chiyeol screaming. They were surprised when they saw Chiyeol was running from the sphere.

"The door!"