𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Hamin, Taeman and Chiyeol came back together at their gathering place. Earlier, Taeman and Chiyeol went after Hamin and just decided to keep following her.

"Guys!"

Chiyeol ran towards the group meanwhile Taeman walked beside Hamin slowly.

"Did you guys find anything?"

Youngshin looked at Hamin and Taeman before switched his gaze to Chiyeol.

"Yes, there is."

The kids widened their eyes in surprised.

"Really?"

The kids then started collecting their gears and bags as they were getting ready to leave. Jangsoo quickly offered to carry Soyeon which received a nod by Yeonju but a shake from Soyeon.

"I'm fine. I can walk on my own." Soyeon shook her head weakly.

"Your wound will open up." Yeonju looked at Soyeon worriedly.

Soyeon shook her head, "It's okay." She then looked at Jangsoo, "I'll walk as much as I can."

Jangsoo was hesitant but he nodded his head nonetheless. He then looked at Yeonju, "I'll leave her to you."

Yeonju nodded her head. Soyoon also went to Yeonju and Soyeon to help Yeonju led Soyeon. They started walking before Soyoon stopped and looked down at Soonyi who's still sitting down on the ground.

"Aren't you coming?"

"I want to, but..." She looked down to the small wound on her knee. "It hurts too much to walk."

"Yah! Stop whining!"

"I'm serious. It really hurts."

"Then I'll carry Soonyi."

As to not complicate the situation, Chiyeol offered to carry Soonyi but Wootaek stopped him before he could.

"Yah, a scrawny guy like you can't carry her."

Wootaek gave his gun to Chiyeol and proceeded to carry Soonyi.

Hamin and Heerak who saw that scoffed at the same time making both of them glared at each other.

The group then started making their way to the place where Hamin, Taeman and Chiyeol found somewhere to rest.

Youngshin stopped walking for a moment before he took a stone and went back to the truck. He made an arrow towards where they headed to on the truck before joining the others.

They have been walking for over thirty minutes but they still haven't found it. The others, well mostly Heerak started to doubt Hamin, Taeman and Chiyeol and keep complaining and shouting at them.

"Just keep walking!"

Hamin glared harshly at Heerak making him shut his loud mouth. Hamin huffed angrily before keep walking with Taeman next to her.

"It's there guys!"

Taeman shouted to the kids when Hamin and him saw the construction site.

The kids immediately stood up and followed Hamin and Taeman.

After a few minutes of walking, they finally arrived at the abandoned construction site.

"Guys, there are rooms here, so we can have Soyeon lie down."

Chiyeol looked at them with a smile, feeling relief that his injured friend can finally rest. Chiyeol hurried inside to find somewhere for Soyeon to lie down. When he opened one of the rooms, he saw a bed. He immediately push the other things on the bed.