𝐭𝐞𝐧

The next day.

"I'll give you a minute to dissamble and assemble the gun."

The kids looked at Platoon Leader Lee in shocked.

"If you can't get it done in a minute, you'll get penalty."

All the kids whined and groaned at the same time. Platoon Leader Lee turned towards the kids.

"Who whined? Come out."

After Platoon Leader Lee said that, the kids started to fake coughing and cleared their throats. Platoon Leader Lee sighed.

"Group One, disassemble and assemble the gun."

The Group One consists Soocheol, Yoojung, Youngshin, Soonyi, Soyoon and Junhee.

"Start."

"Start!" Shouted them at the same time.

Meanwhile at the back, Hana was talking to Soyeon, "Soyeon-ah, does he still look cool to you?"

Soyeon who's still staring dazedly at Platoon Leader Lee seemed to not hear Hana causing Hana to call her name again.

"Yes, whatever he does is so cool." She really is smitten by Platoon Leader Lee.

Taeman who heard Soyeon's words leaned closer causing Hamin to shake her head.

"Cool? Who? Is it me?" Taeman looked at Soyeon.

Soyeon didn't even look at Taeman and keep staring at Platoon Leader Lee when she said, "Shut it, squid."

"Squid?"

Taeman leaned back on his chair before turning towards Hamin.

"Hamin-ah, Soyeon said I'm a squid. I'm not right? I'm cool right?"

Hamin patted his head, "Yes yes you're cool. The coolest boy I know."

That made Taeman grinned happily.

A few seconds after that, a string of 'completed' can be heard after the Group One finished assemble the guns.

Platoon Leader Lee stop the stopwatch and asked the Group Two to assemble the guns next.

Hamin was in the Group Two. She's glad that she's still in the same team as her past life.

"Group Two, disassemble and assemble the gun."

As soon as Platoon Leader Lee click the stopwatch, Hamin immediately disassemble and assemble the gun.

All of them were fascinated by Hamin's skill because she looks like a professional when she was assembling the gun, thanks to her past experience.

"Completed."

Hamin raised both of her hands. It only took her almost half a minute to fully disassemble and assemble the gun in front of her.

Platoon Leader Lee looked at Hamin with an unnoticeable smile.

"Good Job, Private Chae Hamin."

It's been a few hours since the Group Four came up for their turned. All of them were able to successfully disassemble and assemble the guns under one minute, except for Aeseol.

She's still unable to finish it and right now it's already evening. The classroom was filled with soft orange light.

The kids keep begging for Aeseol to finish it.

Hamin looked at Aeseol in guilty.

'I should've help her.'

She's blaming herself. She should've remembered this and helped Aeseol. But she didn't. She forgot something so trivial.