𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The ride was quiet as none of them didn't speak and just lost in their on thoughts.

Hamin rested her head on Taeman's shoulder while staring down in dazed. She let out a shaky sigh.

She failed.

She failed to save Inhye.

She even forgot about Ms. Park. Ms. Park didn't even crossed her mind because of the chaos and now they left her behind. She could only hope that some miracle happens and Ms. Park somehow safely got out of the school.

Taeman looked down at Hamin and tighten his arm that was wrapped on Hamin's shoulder as he rubbed her shoulder gently.

Heerak looked outside of the truck and cursed, "Fuck, how come there's no other truck? We can't be the only ones who escaped, right?"

"No way. The rest are probably following us."

Hamin put her hand on top of Taeman's as she felt his hand was shaking.

Jangsoo looked down, "I wonder if the shelters are okay. Our parents are there."

Jangsoo's words cause Soonyi to cry for her mom again. Hamin who's sitting next to her just shut her eyes tightly.

"Yah, stop crying! I can't stand it..."

Soonyi immediately stopped crying after Junhee scolded her.

"The others probably got on okay, right? Wonbin ahjussi too."

Hamin looked at Soyoon before lightly nodding her head.

"They're safe. Don't worry. They're definitely all right."

Hamin can confidently said that as she was on the Squad Two's truck instead of this truck in her past life. She kind of regretted her decision for choosing this truck since she could've save Inhye if she went to Squad Two but what's done is done. She couldn't change it anymore unless she somehow regress again.

Yeonju also nodded her head.

"Yeah, they're probably all right. They're probably all right." Yeonju held Soyeon's hand.

Hamin's ears suddenly caught the sound of the annoying chirping of the sphere but when she tried to focus on the sound again, they're gone. Hamin was on guard as she held her gun near her.

Heerak suddenly sighed, "I'm scared as shit but I'm so sleepy."

"Yeah, me too." Taeman rested his head on Hamin's head as a small smile appeared on his lips.

After a few minutes, Hamin thought that she might have heard wrong and felt a little relief and was about to join Taeman sleeping but the relief didn't last long as the truck suddenly lost control and made a sharp turn causing the truck to lose balance and flipped.

The sphere went into the back of the truck through the gap. Screamed echoed in the back of the truck.

Hamin who saw that sphere quickly took the nearest gun and shoot multiple times towards the sphere. Taeman and Soochul who already got outside of the truck also shoot the sphere.

Their screams quiet down after Hamin, Taeman and Soochul managed to killed it.

Hamin groaned as she crawled out of the truck. Taeman quickly threw his gun aside and helped Hamin get out.

"Careful!"

It looks like the wound on Hamin's thigh got worse because of the fall and her face got scratched under her left eye, the same place as her previous wound making it bleed. Taeman used his green bandana scarf to wipe the blood on Hamin's face.