They all slammed into the man's chest, sending him back into a wall as the three fell back to the ground.

"Do ya gotta shout the moves yer about ta do?" Ana asked the three males while massaging her shoulder, she really needed to stretch before fighting.

"Shut up!" Zoro growled at the woman.

"Don't talk to Ana-chwan like that you damn marimo!" Sanji snapped back at the swordsman.

"Not the time guys!" Nami shouted from where she, Chopper, Sable and Robin were standing safely as they saw Kuma stand back up.

Ф

After a while they were all gasping after having tried to hurt the large man, but everyone's eyes widened when they saw what was in front of them. On the man's shoulder, the acid from one of Ana's sword attacks, had eaten away at the man's shirt to reveal metal parts instead of tanned skin.

"What is he?" Anamaria muttered to herself until she saw Zoro walking past them with Luffy and Sanji running behind him.

"You idiot!" "Get back here Zoro!" sighing, Anamaria began to run after them as well as the green haired swordsman walked in front of Kuma while the large man charged up another blow with his mouth.

"Choper don't ya dare...!" Ana's shouts went unheard as the reindeer jumped at the Shichibukai turning into his Arm Point.

"ROSEO METEL!!" the doctor shouted as he punched Kuma in the chest repeatedly with barely any result as the large man grabbed him and aimed at the doctor, trying to shoot him until a large snake wrapped herself around the Shichibukai's torso and slithered quickly down the man's arm, avoiding the palm of his hand as she grabbed onto Chopper and pulled him away while Franky ran up.

"STRONG HAMMER! FRANKY BOXING!" the cyborg continued to attack while Sable and Chopper got away.

Brook also went to attack after Franky was pushed away and caught by Robin from on top after running up a tree.

"SWALLOW DOND EN AVANT!" the skeleton shouted as he stabbed the sword into Kuma's shoulder, surprised when it didn't go through and he got shot off.

Anamaria tensed up when she saw the man suddenly pinpoint Nami who was trying to run into cover and she shared a look with Robin. The archaeologist surrounded Kuma with hundreds of arms, creating a fist and hitting the man on the top of his head while Anamaria threw a burst of water into his mouth before it closed, making smoke come out of his mouth when his shot overcharged from the mix of the beam and the salt water.

"Great, the beam blew up inside his mouth and he self-destructed!!" Usopp shouted. As the large body fell to its knees, Nami created a cloud in front of Kuma's chest.

"Sorry for interrupting but, there's a storm coming at you" the navigator smiled before swinging her clima-tact "THUNDER LANCE-TEMPO!!"

All of a sudden, Kuma started shooting at random places making Anamaria pull Usopp and Robin to hide. Then the tattooed woman ran out and as soon as Kuma pointed his head at her, Anamaria threw as much water as she could at his feet, freezing him to the ground and spiking into his legs while Luffy aimed at Kuma from above, enlarging his fist as he slammed the 'man' into the ground elevating dust at the hit.

Everyone was sitting on the floor, gasping for breath, and looking terribly worn out. Their captain had shrunk to his miniature size and Anamaria had sat down besides him as she sheathed Fang back.

"Ana-chwaaaaan!" Sanji ran up to the woman and took her face in his hands to tilt her face upwards and checked over to see if she was hurt or anything "You were amazing and so beautiful! But are you hurt?"