"Eat my extra-large bazooka!" he screamed "Gum Gum...Giant Bazooka!" Luffy came flying down from the top of the mast with his rubber arms enlarged.

His huge fists came pummelling down on the giant by the shoulders, forcing them down and breaking the giant's spine with a sickening crunch heard around the island. Oars fell to the ground, kicking up mass amounts of dust and dirt.

"Now is not the time to relax!" Usopp shrieked "We need to get the shadows back! The sun is up"

"Yes, we need to go get Moria and wake him so he can return our shadows back to us" the pink haired woman shouted.

Suddenly, Moria emerged from the inside of Oars' stomach and he stomped his foot as he got to his feet.

"I don't remember requesting a wake up call" he said with a smirk.

"W-W-W-Well, if you don't the Straw Hat to beat your butt again, you better return our shadows back to us!" the pink haired woman warned him without much confidence.

"Ki-shishishishi" Moria laughed "I'm able to solve the mystery behind Straw Hat's excessive power increase now that I know your dogs in the forest were involved"

"Give back our shadows before the sun comes up!" he demanded in a child form that Anamaria would fawn over after all the trouble died down.

"Kishishishi! At you current strength, you're nowhere near strong enough to face the New World!" Moria taunted "You seem to have a pretty decent crew but you'd lose all of them. Do you know why?!"

A crazed look came over his face. His pupils contracted so that they could only see the whites in his eyes. His over stretched smile showed every tooth in his mouth and it made her stomach turn.

"Do you know why I lost all of my crew? Why I lost all my infamous and powerful subordinates? Because they were alive!" thin shadows began to shoot out from all sides of Moria like a million spiders casting their web. Moria stretched out his arms "With undead zombies, I have nothing to lose! Zombies are immortal! they are unlimited soldiers! With my army of the dead, I will be able to rejoin the fight to become the King of Pirates!"

The shadows started to reverse and pump back into Moria.

"He's...collecting the shadows!" Nami cried.

"Straw Hat, I'd say you absorbed around 100 shadows...In that case, I'm absorbing..." Moria began to scream as his whole body expanded as more and more shadows were injected into his body "...1,000 shadows!"

He expanded to the size of Oars and he raised his fist in the air. He punched the ground, splitting the floor and cracking the island. The men around them began to flee but the StrawHats stood their ground. Oars grunted and growled. Even his voice sounded different than his normal shrieking tone. His eyes had rolled to the back of his head.

"He ain't in control" Ana grumbled as she saw the reaction he had.

"It looks like anger and foolish pride made him overestimate himself" Robin commented.

"Guys...We're out of time" a fully reformed Luffy stated "I'm gonna push myself a bit. Please take care of things after that"

"Yosh, you can count on us" Franky said.

Luffy squatted low and began to pump the blood along his legs as his skin bulged at the bottom and then surged back up, sending energy through his entire body.

"Second gear!" he shouted before launching himself at Moria "Gum Gum...Jet Rocket!" his fists flew into the stomach of Moria, forcing him to spew out a dozen shadows "Jet Bazooka! Jet Bazooka!"