"Sweet! Keep it up, Nightmare Luffy!" Usopp cheered.

"Jerk-face! You're just a shrimp! Gum-Gum Bullet!" Oars groaned and then sat up with a grunt. He stomped to his feet and went charging through the island

"He'll be fine Chopper" Ana consoled the nervous reindeer.

The sounds of a million hard punches came echoing through the island. Oars began to stumble backwards, returning to broken mansion. Each step he took made the ground tremble.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Luffy's battle cry pierced through as Oars fell over backwards, casting a large shadow over the group.

"Watch out! He's collapsing!" the woman with Lola's voice shouted. Everyone rushed out of the way just as Oars crashed to the floor. Everyone stared at the motionless zombie with opened mouths.

"I...I don't believe it..." Usopp whispered.

"Wait! Where's Luffy?" Nami asked.

THWACK!

Luffy plummeted to the ground towards the edge of the mansion and he got up to his feet. Black globs of shadows emerged from all around his body and they shot up to the sky. With each shadow that escaped, Luffy's body became smaller and smaller.

"Luffy!" Usopp and Nami shouted as they rushed over to their captain's side with Robin and Anamaria watching quietly.

The rubber man had returned to normal but he was unconscious. Usopp pulled him into his lap and started to shake him by the shoulders.

"Luffy! Get up!"

"It's probably not our place to ask this...but will he be okay?" one of the men inquired.

"'E's just tired, must be exhausted" Anamaria said as she walked over to him and sat him up.

"I too, bet he's exhausted" the woman said worriedly "He single-handedly wielded the power of a hundred men"

"Moria reigns over the shadows. Unless he personally says, 'Return to your original master', our shadows won't come back" the woman said.

"What kinda bullshit is that?" Ana gaped at the woman's response.

The ground shook violently and with a loud roar, Oars got back to his feet. The men cried out in horror as Oars' eyes moved to the rubber man.

"That didn't hurt at all" he muttered.

"I'll show ya hurt ya..."

Before she could attack the reed giant Sanji sprinted past her, grabbing her hand, and pulling her behind him. She ran along with the chef and the doctor, not quite understanding what was going on.

"Wh...what's going on? Don't we need to deal with Oars?"

"We are, Ana-chwan We're launching our counterattack" Sanji said without looking back at her.

"Hai!" Chopper added "We need to get to higher ground and straighten Oars' spine"

"Rain Tempo!" Nami cried from below.

Clouds began to form around Oars and then suddenly they began to rain down at his feet. A blast of cold air shot through the side of the building, freezing the large puddle and sticking Oars' feet in place as the water turned to sea water under Anamaria's influence and his dead skin began to dissolve slowly.

"Super Cold Cannon!" Franky's voice called out.

"My turn" he shouted, flinging the chain link over and around Oars. Sanji jumped down and hooked his ankle to a chain link "Go!"

"Zoro!" Chopper shouted "Push in Oars' stomach!"

"Three Sword Style!" the swordsman called out in response. He cut through the giant, forcing his stomach in "Secret Technique! Three Thousand Worlds!"