As they reached the top of the stairs with Chopper, Robin, and Luffy when suddenly, the ceiling started to break. Something large and smashed through room. Chopper spun around in time to see Sanji, Ana and Usopp fall through the floor as the entire stairwell collapsed beneath their feet.

"Sanji! Usopp! ANA!" he cried out.

Ana grunted as she was hit by debris that she kept from hitting the other two males. She sighed as she landed gracefully besides Zoro and Franky below them only to look behind her where Usopp and Zoro were stuck into the concrete ground.

"So, you finally joined us huh?" the swordsman asked.

"Let's just forget how you three fell" Franky combed hie hair back "Our way has just been blocked"

Anamaria stared at the red wall in front of them as Sanji coughed violently before walking to stand next to her, trying to make sure she hadn't been hurt by the fall. Zoro tried stabbing it and Franky tried shooting at it while Ana stayed back with a confused look on her face at what was in front of them.

All of a sudden Usopp shouted in fear making them all look up to see the red skinned monster now staring at them.

Ж

"That's Luffy's zombie!" Chopper gasped "We need to go help..."

"No" the captain ordered sternly as he got up to his feet "We need to get to Moria and pluck that giant shallot before my zombie gets up and moves. Ana and Zoro can take care of him for now"

The others nodded hesitantly at Luffy. He ran forward and made his way into the building and the rest of the group dutifully followed. Chopper turned into his reindeer form and his hooves clopped against the stone ground.

Ж

Outside the castle, the small group stared in shock as the red skinned giant stood up shocking them by his size.

"That's the thing that took Luffy's shadow!" Anamaria warned everyone else.

"IT'S DONE! HE'S HERE TO KILL US!" Usopp shouted from his place at the back of the group.

The giant stands up making them all tense up when he reached out with both his arms as they went past them and grabbed the huge chunk of stone that had fallen behind them. Ana 'sees' what was going to happen and already begins to chuckle making the other StrawHats that were getting in their stances stare at her as if she were crazy.

The giant raised the slab of stone over his head and...placed it between his horns like a hat.

"YOSH! Now the ambient is perfect!" he shouted, throwing his fist up in the air "Now I will become King of the Pirates!" and then walked away.

"He was talking the same as Luffy" Zoro said as they relaxed and Anamaria got her breath back.

"If he has Luffy's powers with such a huge body..." Usopp fell to his knees "...We still need to get all the shadows, we need them"

Ж

"Cindry-chan, lick the floor!" Hogback commanded.

"Yes...Hogback-sama" Cindry stonily replied.

Robin and Chopper watched in horror as she obeyed without any hesitation and under the sinister and twisted grin of Dr. Hogback.

"You saw the room, right? Dr. Chopper? The one with her pictures?" Hogback rumbled "That's actually my room" Chopper's eyes widened.

"The numerous photos were of the stage actress Victoria Cindry before she died" Hogback creepily stated "I had been in love with her for a very long time. I wasn't the only one. Her beauty had charmed men across the country. She was kind to everyone and was a very special woman...but she rejected my proposal. Me! A world renowned doctor who could get anything he wanted...and when I found out she had died in a stage accident, I felt like my life had been drained and I abandoned my work..." he took a deep breath "And then one day, a giant man appeared before me. It was my master, Gecko Moria. He asked me to lend him a hand and I boarded this ship with only one condition. That he would use his miraculous ability to resurrect Cindry!"