"Well then...Men!"

Garp's bark shook the men around to attention. He had been watching Zoro and Luffy fight from there and he had what appeared to be a proud smile on his face.

"Yes, sir!" the marines saluted back.

"Repair this wall behind me!" he demanded.

"WHAT?! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BROKE IT" his men protested.

"WHAT?!" Garp protested and then he relaxed "Fine. Okay"

Bogard jumped in his skin as a snake with a head nearly the size of an entire horse flicked its tongue at him and Garp who remained still as the animal did so.

SIZE DIFFERENCES

"What do ya think?" the older man heard the woman ask the snake as he took a hammer to help seal the hole up

"Ana, come back inside" Nami hissed at the woman "Come on Sable"

Anamaria yawned and passed by the man while Luffy and Zoro spoke to the two who had attacked them. She leaned down and picked Chopper up in her arms and the reindeer let her cuddle into his warm fur as she ignored everyone else, until Garp mentioned Luffy's father.

"Come to think of it, Luffy...I heard that you saw your old man" Garp said nonchalantly as he pounded in a nail.

"Dad? What dad? I have a dad?" Luffy replied.

"Oh...then he didn't tell you who he was? I heard that he saw you off at Loguetown" Garp picked his nose and grinned.

"Luffy's old man was in that town?" Sanji asked.

"Wh-What's my dad like?" Luffy's eyes got bigger.

"I'm curious...about Luffy's father..." Nami muttered to herself.

"...Your father, is Monkey D. Dragon" Garp announced nonchalantly as he hammered the wall once more "the Revolutionary"

""WHATTTTTT?!" the Straw Hats and the marines exclaimed.

"Dragon?" the marines that had overheard that ran off with panicked screams despite Luffy himself not knowing who that was "Guys, why are you so surprised?"

"Idiot! Don't you know who Dragon is?!" Sanji exclaimed as his eyes widened at the shock of the news.

"Your dad is incredibly famous!" Nami exclaimed.

"Robin?" Luffy, and Anamaria who still had no idea who they were talking about, turned to the woman.

"How can I explain it...?" Robin wondered. She put her hand to her chin and tried to figure out the right words "Pirates wouldn't start a fight directly with the Government or Navy so there's another power trying to bring down the World Government. That's the revolutionary army...And Dragon is the man who leads it. The Government has deemed Dragon the world's most heinous criminal...but he's been considered a mysterious man whose background was completely unknown....and yet..."