"You can rest now Ana" he said softly. The woman stared at him a bit more before her eyes fluttered shut and she fell from her exhaustion, feeling a kiss on her forehead before she completely went dark "I'll keep you safe"

Ж

On a warship in the distance, Vice Admiral Momonga narrowed his eyes as he lowered the binoculars from his face.

"Get me a snail" he ordered without taking his focus away from the bridge "Get me Vegapunk"

"B-B-B-But we're not allowed to disturb him unless there's an emergency" the marine beside him started to sweat with anxiety.

"Idiot! Can't you see that this is an emergency? That girl is not a Devil Fruit user and yet she just took down our first wave of attack in a single blow! She only spared one ship! Get Vegapunk on the phone now!" Momonga glared at the marine.

"How do you know she's not a Devil Fruit power holder, sir?" the marine asked while pulling out a transponder snail.

"Because" Momonga grunted "There's already someone with a power like that in the World Government and I believe she must be the woman Sengoku told us about"

He took the transponder snail from the marine's hands and he turned his attention back to the bridge.

Ф

Ж

Franky leaned against the railing of the Going Merry after the ship had gone to save them all despite its beat up shape and watched as Granny Kokoro placed Luffy on the mast head, shaped like a sheep.

"There you go" the old hag said "Be careful not to fall"

"Ah. Thanks, monster granny" Luffy replied with his arms and legs splayed out. Then he turned to stare down into the sheep's painted eyes "And thank you, Merry. Thanks to you, we were able to escape. I never thought that you'd come, but when I think about it, you've always protected us. I'm so glad that you're our nakama. Thanks, Merry!"

They had escaped Enies Lobby by the skin of their teeth. The tattooed pirate's attack had gotten rid of nearly all marine's battleships and the marines were about to retaliate when this little caravel came out of nowhere. It was nothing short of a miracle and Franky was fully aware of it.

"At any rate" Franky sighed as he ran his hand through his tall hair "You guys sure did pull one outrageous stunt back there. To start with, to think that you shot through the World Government's flag..."

Luffy flopped onto his back and stared up at the sky.

"Well, it's no big deal...All we did was take back a friend, who was taken away from us" Luffy said. He lifted his head and grinned at Franky "Thanks for helping us save Robin"

Franky rubbed the back of his head.

"Oi! To me, it's no big deal as well" he scoffed.

They all turned to Luffy, waiting for his response or for him to aske the cyborg to join his crew, and then everyone's jaws dropped to the floor when their eyes fell on the snoring rubber man.

"HE'S ASLEEP?!"

"What's going on?" Chopper came out of the girl's room at that moment and he looked around the deck.

"How's Ana-chwan?" Sanji asked immediately.

"She's fine. She just needs to rest. She'll probably be right up in a few hours, maybe a day or two even" Chopper looked solemnly at the crew while trying to calm the cook down.

Ж

Anamaria groaned, clutching her temple as she hissed form the headache she was getting.

"Oh Ana, your awake" Chopper smiled at her from the side of the bed while Sable now struggled to get through the door due to her growth the last few days "Sable calm down. Sorry Ana-chan, she's been trying to see you for the last day"