Tae thrashed his hands in Yoongi's hold and said loudly, "Hyung leave me. I will kill him today." Jungkook teased him again showing his tongue and said, "You can't do anything." Tae had enough of him and yelled, "Stop it Jungkook. Why are you in my life? It would be better if someone kills you. I am tired of you." Jungkook stopped teasing him and looked down and mumbled a small sorry.

Yoongi left their collars and looked at Tae and scolded him, "Tae what you just said, huh? Don't hurt him like this." Tae realised what he just said in anger. He looked at Jungkook who was looking down probably crying by now. Tae spoke while looking at him, "Jungkook, I didn't mean that. I am sorry."

Jungkook looked at Tae with teary eyes and spoke, "Sorry hyung. I forgot not to annoy you. I will not do it ever again. I just missed you in past days because you were busy but I think I went overboard. I am sorry." Tae shook his head and was about to say something but Jungkook spoke, "I am leaving. Its already past 6 pm. I need to be in mansion." Without waiting for anybody's reply, Jungkook ran out of the venue.

Tae called him and tried to stop him but he didn't stop and left from there in his car. Tae felt guilty for saying those words to Jungkook.

He went back inside and said to Yoongi, "Hyung, he is upset with me now." Yoongi said, "Don't worry Tae. You will easily make up with him. I am going to office. I have some work. Sohee come." Sohee nodded and said to Jimin and Tae, "We are going guys and you both go back to home and take some rest."

Tae looked at Yoongi and spoke, "Hyung, there is a after-party. Can we go there?" Yoongi said, "Okay, go but come back on time." Tae nodded and left from there with Jimin. Sohee and Yoongi left for their office.

Time skips, at the office, around 7:30 pm

Yoongi and Sohee reached their office and entered the meeting room. Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok were already present there. As soon as they entered, Hoseok asked, "So, how was the event?" Yoongi spoke, "It was great." "Hmm, thats nice", said Hoseok.

Just then Yoongi asked, "Did you guys found something?" Jin spoke while doing something on his laptop, "Not yet. And there is something suspicious." "What?", asked Yoongi going towards Jin. Jin spoke, "The device which I put on Minho's mobile, I am not able to crack his phone's security. Its very unusual because it takes hardly half an hour to crack anyone's phone security but his phone is highly secured. I am not able to break through it. I am wondering what technology is that and why can't I break it."

Yoongi frowned and asked, "Why he will keep his phone this much secured? There is definitely something." "Yes, there is something. I am still trying to break the security. I will definitely do it in some time and then we can hear each and every phone call and can look into his every data even the deleted ones too. Just give me some time", said Jin. Yoongi just nodded and turned towards Namjoon.

Namjoon and Sohee were discussing something. Yoongi asked them gaining their attention, "What you guys are talking about?" Namjoon spoke, "We are trying to align everything together. See....". He started the projector which was connected to his laptop and started jotting down every event. Everybody's concentration was on the screen.

Namjoon continued, "See guys, everything started with Junho. So, first Junho dated Jungkook when they were in high school. Then Junho left him saying that he was with him for money only and after almost two years, he came back in Jungkook's life saying that he was diagonsed with cancer earlier. He still keeps pretending to be poor in front of Jungkook. Then, we got to know that he is Lee Heesung's younger brother, to be exact half-brother. So, in reality he is not poor and loaded with money."

"Next, we got to know that Junho appeared in Lee family just one and a half year ago because they found him then and Minho also told Jin hyung that he is a money-minded person. Then, we got to know that Junho's and Heesung's dad is not yet dead whom we supposed to be", said Namjoon. Everyone was listening to him carefully.