S2E15: Prowl's police days

(The Ark)

We see the Ark getting some upgrades while we cut to the bridge to see Perceptor and Prowl talking to Y/n through the screen as Y/n tells them the Mercenaries his team encounter at the Orange Islands.

Perceptor: Hhmm that seems impossible. There are reports of Mercenaries still active in the galaxy but never at a large number.

Y/n: (screen) Well we encounter all three what seems like high ranking Mercenaries and their forces. They seem ready for a hunt.

Prowl: Have you got any images that we can see who they are?

Y/n: (screen) Yeah, sending you all it right now.

The image gone through and they see the three Mercenaries which shocked Prowl while Perceptor noticed his shock.

Perceptor: What's wrong?

Prowl: (shocked) It's what I feared. Y/n you and your team are lucky to survive because those mercenaries ain't your normal Mercenaries. They belong to a guild called "The Hunters."

Y/n: (screen) The Hunters? I don't seem to heard that name.

Prowl: That's because they are the most dangerous group of Cybertronians that has ever lived. So dangerous in fact the council deleted their files in fear that the Decepticons might hire them on their dangerous jobs during the war on Cybertron. They are lead by a powerful mercenary by the name of Lockdown.

Y/n: (screen) Wait, Night-claw told me by that name. She told me her planet was attacked by Lockdown and she and her sister managed to escape.

Prowl: Then they too must be lucky or Lockdown let them go because he wanted the hunt them do as well. Either way they are dangerous and the three of them you encounter are Lockdowns top three best mercenaries. There is DoubleDealer, he's Lockdowns weapons specialist and a power house. His quirk is making brilliant deals to those in the Black Market that no other Cybertronian will not refuse. His body is almost unstoppable and usually stands there and act as the gunner or brute. The next is Bug Bite, don't like his size get to you, he has a powerful cannon that can immediately destroy a Cybertronian spark and he is viewed as their marksman. The last is NightBird, her files is unknown but she's the assassin of thr group. A deadly assassin who kills her targets without them even knowing they were there. She is a skilled with blade combat and learns every fighting style she knows.

Y/n: (screen) She's also silent kinda like Zero.

Prowl: Yes, I highly recommend to stay away from them. They are dangerous and they will kill you.

Y/n: (screen) On it.

Perceptor: Where are you?

Y/n: (screen) At Navel Island. Impactor, Springer and Whirl are away to check for anything for a Omega lock while Hot Rod ans his team are with Ash to battle a gym leader on this island.

Perceptor: Well have a safe adventure and good luck. You gonna need that.

Y/n: (screen) Right. Over and out.

The call ends as Prowl begins to walk away but Perceptor stops him.

Perceptor: Let's have a chat.

(Swerve's bar)

We wee Prowl and Perceptor at the bar and sat down together so they can have a private chat as Perceptor ask Prowl.

Perceptor: I noticed there is something your not telling them. Also how would you know those Mercenaries if the Cybertronian council deleted their files during the war?