S1E21: Night of the monsterbots (Halloween special)

(Location: Ark)

It was a dark and spooky night as we see the Ark where the Autobots are seen putting up some Halloween decorations on the walls of the Ark. They don't know what Halloween was about but Ash, Misty and Brock told them what Halloween was about and so they decided to put some Halloween decorations as well setting up a party to celebrate this spooky holiday.

At the storage room we see Misty and Ash putting on Pikachu and Togepi's costumes on while Brock was with them. Soon Jazz and Bumpstead walk up to them and Jazz ask them.

Jazz: So what are you two doing?

Misty: (smile) Putting on their costumes.

Ash: (smile) Yeah, every trainer always has their pokemon dress up for Halloween to make them scary.

Jazz: Huh that explains all those kids and pokemon wearing some kind of weird clothes.

Bumblebee: What do humans and pokemon do while they dress up?

Misty: (smile) We go to people's doors and knock at them and they give us candy.

Bumblebee: (smile) Whoa that sounds fun.

Jazz: (smile) I may not know what candy taste like but I bet they are delicious since all kids like it.

Misty: (smile) Yep. And Togepi is done!

She was done putting on Togepi's custom as Togepi excited by his custom and was very much happy about it.

Jazz: (smile) That's amazing Misty.

Bumblebee: (smile) Yeah nice work.

Misty: (smile) Togepi looks sooo cute!

Ash: (smirk) You do know Halloween costumes are supposes to be scary and not cute.

Misty: It can always be cute as well!

Ash: (smirk) Well Pikachu's custom is better ain't that right Pikachu?

Pikachu: (smile) Pika!

Brock: (smile) That looks good Ash.

Misty: (smirk) Even though he's not scary.