Episode 21: The Battle of Colchester

Start from the beginning

Outside of the first district of Colchester, Queen Guinevere had already gathered her army to stop her brother's wrath she had 5.000 Militia Troops, 3.000 Archers, 4.500 Spear Infantry, 4.600 Elite Troops alongside the captain, 500 Brutes, 3.000 Arquebusier and the Queen's bodyguards 50. Meaning the Queen's men were 20.650 men.

(Y/N) order Roshan and Arthur to lead the Assassins to climb the wall as they eliminate the guards that patrol the wall and kill them swiftly without raising suspicion as Arthur and his Assassin start to open the Iron Gate and the wooded gate. (Y/N) order Tigre to shoot the fire arrow in the sky to signal the Queen for a strike.

Queen Guinevere sees the signal as she orders her men to attack they charge at the main gate that is open and the battle starts. Germaine men see this as they sound the alarm and the battle is started.

The battle started as Queen Guinevere's men started to engage in battle against Germaine's men inside the castle the Aquibusiers and Archers were shooting at Germaine's men as the Assassins eliminated the remaining Germaine's Marksmen in the Castle Roshan and Arthur joined Queen Guinevere men in battle as for (Y/N) and Tigre entered the Castle to find King Germaine while killing his men.

Tigre: Let's go (Y/N), Germaine must be inside the throne room.

(Y/N): Good, I don't know how long Queen Guinevere's me can hold on much longer and she knows that her brother Eliot and her husband Tallard will have arrived soon.

Inside the throne room, Germaine is sitting down on the throne as he feels so no very happy knowing that his sister and brother rebel against his own will he already heard that his sister's men attacking his men as he didn't have enough weapons, and supply because she being helped by the Assassins.

he also heard someone outside the hallway hearing his men were being attacked not many but two skilled men finally (Y/N) and Tigre kicked the door as they walked toward the throne and saw Germaine who was sitting on Tallard's throne and the other side was the Throne for Queen Guinevere.

Germaine: So you two had finally here. You Assassins ruined my plans to make Asvarre a better under my rule.

(Y/N): Your rule is nothing but a tyrannical and madness. Letting your men do their own will by hurting innocents.

Germaine: I am doing this for my purpose Assassin. My sister is a fool. She thinks she and her husband can rule this land with her own rule But she doesn't know the meaning of monarchy.

Tigre: She does know. But you never show any respect toward humanity and you never had any kind of happiness toward your people.

Germaine: Because the people needed to show who is a greater ruler you idiot! You as the Lord of Brunes cannot control hope for your people.

Tigre: Mentor. Let me deal with him.

(Y/N) nods to him and he lets Tigre kill Germaine he pulls out his Master Assassin Sword and his dagger as Germaine stands up from the throne and pulls out his sword.

Tigre: You must answer your crimes, Germaine.

Germaine: Heh we see about that.