Chapter 16 - Reyza

I hoped to whatever four-eyed, tentacled, alien god was out there that Xoxo understood what I was doing. Even though we were suffering from the delightfully wonderful effects of drugs and booze, I had given her a drink with a stimulant in it hoping to push away some of the haze. Since she had gotten her fill of alien dick, we could move forward from enjoyment to business.

I reclined, letting my shoulders fit within the warm nook of the Caldum's arm. It would show him that I trusted him and relied on him to protect me, especially in the coming moments. The drinks for the other males at the table? Oh, had my tattoos been busy.

While we were sliding cards and chips around, my neurotransmitters were locating the bar's cooling unit mainframe. Most high-end joints like this used a sophisticated system to utilize the same tap while keeping all the drinks separate and secure. That way, most of the bottles on the racks were ornamental and would not be dropped or broken in the event of an inevitable bar fight.

It was as easy as snapping my fingers to up the alcohol content significantly while adding a popular numbing additive called sloop so that nobody feel the burn. Additionally, every single patron got a free dose of their expensive bliss and my, oh my, was it drawing out their inner monsters. The three that had absconded briefly with my teammate were glaring at each other, so ready to posture and show off their testosterone that they were practically foaming at the mouth.

I wasn't quite sure what to do about Treebeard to my right, as there was little information about their species to guide my hand into fucking up his brain. I only got a brief summary of his anatomy, namely that he did not have junk like we did. Spores and all that. Though, he seemed to be enjoying his drink and the show.

The goal was to cause a ruckus and get our butts hauled somewhere safe. Hint hint: our target's house or apartment. That was where our secret stash of Robah crystals would be hidden.

I think Xoxo understood, though she didn't nod at me, the clearness in her eyes was reassuring. I held her gaze as I turned my head to the side and bit Locknir in his juicy, but thick-skinned pec none too gently. He didn't even wince, telling me that he was tough as leather. Literally. Nafain hadn't lied. It might be hard to get a knife into him at all. That was exactly why their race was so prone to violence and fighting. They were difficult to hurt and even more impossible to kill.

There were three of them at the table, two of them half-mad with the scent of Xoxo's pussy thick in the air.

Locknir chuckled, his arm dropping from the back of the booth to slip down to the side of my thigh. He drew up the edge of my slinky dress, fingertips dancing over skin, but he had no clue they were stealing data from him.

Like he was swiping dust off the seat, he scooped me into his lap, his knees going between my legs to spread me wide open. The added perfume of my arousal reached the males with blown pupils. They clearly didn't have as much control as Locknir. I wasn't sure if that was worrying or not, but they were frayed edges that could be easily picked at. And I was picker.

Who seemed the most unstable? Nibbling on my lips only drew the gaze of the other single Caldum. Drago was too preoccupied with his nose in Xoxo's hair, so he hadn't even seen it and the Troinek couldn't have pulled his sights from her if he tried. Of all of them, he looked most obsessed, but I would hazard a guess that it was the Caldum who would start the shit for me.

"So, Mighty Grah'lil, Prince of the Sand Wakes. What brings you here? Business or pleasure?"

He didn't even look at me. Busted. "What is one without the other? My empire grows, I export the finest chit'li'tal in the solar system among other goods. It only makes sense that I come here to purchase the finest weapons and the finest narcotics."