Chapter 9 - Upended

I woke up deep in the night, very comfortable, relaxed and mushy like someone had just put me through an extensive and expensive spa day. As I realized where I was and that Nafain's tail was wrapped around my leg two times like a shackle to keep me from escaping, I mused that he had put my body through a rigorous sort of massage.

It took a long time to extricate myself from his grasp without waking him, moving his body half an inch at a time until I could get out from beneath his heavy arm. It was better than a weighted blanket and I wished that I could stay longer, that my life was one of those that allowed for me to have such a good-looking partner to rely on and to lay on me. However, nobody was going to take care of me like that. It just didn't happen. I had to take care of myself.

And I would.

Once I disentangled myself, I tried to burn the image of the handsome sun god lying sprawled on his stomach into my mind forever. Fuck, he smelled divine and I never wanted to bathe again.

I didn't bother going to the bathroom in his suite, worried that the flush might wake him. I pulled my dress on, and it quickly read my thought waves, taking the shape of a loose and comfortable jumpsuit. My sex was swollen and tender from Nafain's abuse and my breasts were also hypersensitive.

Neither of us had been gentle and the crusting between my thighs was evidence enough. How many times had he finished inside of me? The male was an energizer bunny. If I could get to a public bathroom, I would be washing it off as best as I could.

Like a cat, I padded to the door and let myself out. I should have taken what remained of the bottle of Lorca nectar simply for its value, but with Nafain's stolen fingerprints, I would soon have my own cellar full of the stuff somewhere beautiful.

I was surprised to see that the hallway was not guarded, but the Gelvonians were supersized and proud of their ability to fight. They did not fear anyone attacking them because they would be easily torn apart, and yet, I had slipped in under their noses and had already left with my prize.

As I walked, I tapped a button that allowed my forearm piece to expand and produce a screen which I quickly minimized to something smaller so that no one could read the text over my shoulder. It was very early in the morning, too early for anyone to be awake except for the hospitality staff.

I received no interference as I made my way downstairs and passed right by the art exhibit and the empty podium. There was a public restroom and and I was quick to do what I needed to, before pulling up a map of the port that my nanos had been busy hacking into throughout the night. Not only could I see a list of every ship docked, but it gave me their positions around the station what their cargo was and how many crew manned it. On another night, several of the ships would have been tempting considering what they carried, but I only had eyes for one.

The Celiamandor was docked in an elite spot inside a contained storage bay so that if somebody did steal it, it couldn't leave the station. Most thieves didn't have the tech to break through a high-level cyber shield, metaphorically as thick as a mountain, with multiple backup systems and nets, but then, most thieves weren't me.

One of the most important rules of doing crime was to make it look like you knew exactly where you were going and that you were supposed to be wherever that was. So, when I sauntered across the long metal walkways between the ships, even the guards didn't look at me for anything more than my sexy ass figure and seductive sashay. For all they knew, I was someone's mate or play thing and I certainly smelled enough like a Gelvonian to pass that off just fine. I felt sorry for any species that could smell old sex and jizz.

The ship was shaped like a tip of a deadly arrow with four serrated wings branching out from a slender cylindrical body. It was so large that it had its own walkway running along one side for cargo and another for boarding.