•𝟏𝟕| 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕•

**NOT EDITED**

**NOT EDITED**

∆∆∆

It was strange going behind her parents backs like she was. Every time she had, it was a harmless little thing like going to a party when she said she was going to a sleepover.

Not leaving a hospital to do a ritual that might cost her her life.

Safe to say, she was terrified.

But as she was walking with the three of her friends, a thought came to her mind. Well, friends meaning people she talked with. She wasn't sure if they were friends again just yet. Maverick and Vann still weren't on talking terms.

But anyway, as she was walking, a thought came to her mind. What about Charlotte? As soon as that thought popped into her mind, she dialed Maeve. Maeve was her only hope.

"Hey, Aryia, are you alright? I heard about what happened." Maeve spoke through the phone, causing Aryia to smile sadly.

"I'm okay. I'm more than okay. Luka is doing okay too. My hand is doing good. Winnie choked me when I said Satan didn't deserve anything. She said I didn't have a choice in anything and now I'm walking down to the mansion to finally get this shit over with."

"Jeez. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Like I said, I'm more than okay. But I do have a question."

"Ask away."

"How do you free a spirit from being trapped?"

Maeve paused. The side of her line went silent, the only sound was her breathing. She cleared her throat before replying.

"I've tried many times to free Charlotte. Winnie is too strong, I don't think it's possible until she's back to hell where she belongs." She replied with a sigh.

"No. No, it'll be different with me. I have an ability. Winnie can't harm me like she can with other people. She can't get into my mind. She can't possess me. I can free Charlotte. I know I can." Aryia confidently spoke, causing Maeve to hum.

"You have to be careful. As soon as Winnie realizes what your doing, she'll come at you at full throttle."

"I know. How do you do it?"

"You have to open your mind more than it already is. You have to imagine Charlotte right beside you and open a portal. Open that portal and imagine nothing but positive things. Charlotte will be able to go through to the other side."

"Nothing but positive things. Got it."

"But listen to me. You have to be quick and you have to use all the energy you have. And you have to be careful. Very, very careful."

"I will. Thank you so much, Maeve. I'll call you after to tell you it went well."

"I'll be looking forward to that call. Go save my sister."