•𝟏 | 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 •

**THIS IS NOT EDITED**

∆∆∆

Aryia swung open her locker, nodding her head to the music blasting in her earbuds. She was sure by the time she was thirty she'd be deaf. Aryia liked music ear-peircingly loud or no music at all.

She unhooked her backpack from the hook in the locker, stuffing her notebooks inside of it. Just as she was going to swing it over her shoulder, she felt a hard slap land on her ass.

Aryia spun around, knowing who it was exactly. The love of her life, Vann Hennigan, stood in front of her with his signature smirk on his face. Aryia yanked her earbuds out of her ears, glaring at her boyfriend.

"Really, Vann?" Aryia shook her head. "You don't even say hello anymore. It's just a hard slap on my ass."

Vann shrugged. "I can't help myself anymore!"

Aryia couldn't help the unbelievable smile on her face as she slung her back pack over her shoulder. She spun around again, slamming her locker shut.

"Mav asked if we wanted to meet up at the spot. You don't have anything planned, right?" Vann asked, causing Aryia to shake her head.

"Nope. I'm free all weekend."

Vann nodded, grabbing his girlfriend's hand, weaving through the hallway. The small town they lived in wasn't very populated so the highschool was smaller than regular.

There were rarely ever any new students because it was such a small town. Everyone knew each other from elementary school and stayed in their respective groups. Aryia's group consisted of four people.

Aryia, herself. Vann, her boyfriend. Maverick, who was the most smartest dumbass Aryia had ever met. He was like the reckless friend who didn't give a shit about anything. Then there was Millie. Millie was the definition of a devilish angel. Her exterior was like a devil, while her heart was pure. Almost.

And it's always been the four of them. Through the thick and thin.

The pair walked out of the school and to the bike rack right in front of it. The other two's bikes were gone, which meant they didn't wait for them. Dicks. They mounted their bikes, taking off down the road.

The spot was a strange underground cave. They found it when they all started middle school. Since then, they decorated it and fully made it more like a hangout spot. They bought blankets, beanbag chairs, wireless lamps, and a small dresser to keep their snacks. The spot was somewhere the four spent a lot of their time.

Aryia and Vann pedaled down the road until a forest came into view. The pair road through the brush on the little path their tires have created over time. Nearing two other bikes, they parked them beside them against a tree.

As Vann walked to the entrance of the cave, Aryia walked up directly behind him, landing a smack on his ass this time. Vann jumped, spinning around with this mouth slightly agape.