•𝟏𝟔| 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒂•

**NOT EDITED**

**NOT EDITED**

∆∆∆

Aryia felt fine. She felt perfectly fine, actually.

Her hand stopped hurting an hour after the nurse wrapped it up. She was getting irritable laying in the same spot with little to no entertainment. Aryia just stared up at the ceiling, counting and recounting the number of tiles.

She seriously considered leaving, but her parents, sleeping in the chairs against the far wall, wouldn't like that.

Vann was with his little brother and his parents. Aryia didn't mind, she'd rather be alone at this moment. Winnie pissed her off. As soon as she got out of this damned hospital, she was gathering up everyone and doing the ritual, no matter what happened. Aryia won't let her hurt anyone anymore.

Earlier, after Vann did a poor job of explaining how everything happened, she found her voice again. It took a few tries, but she could at least speak with understanding. She explained everything that happened and her parents were not happy. They were incredibly confused and angry that she was so reckless to begin with. Which pissed her off further.

They didn't understand.

They didn't understand how much danger she was really in. What danger they were in.

"You're angry." Winnie's voice suddenly said out of the blue.

"Yeah I'm angry." Aryia spat back, her eyes unmoving from the ceiling.

"Why's that?"

Aryia scoffed, turning her head to where Winnie was sitting. She was sitting in the empty chair next to her sleeping parents.

"You know why. Figure it out."

"No...I can feel you're angry about something else."

"Leave me alone and get out of my head."

Winnie ignored her, closing her eyes as if it helped her concentrate more on what Aryia felt. "You're angry because nobody understands you. I relate to that. When-"

"Okay, shut up. This isn't a therapy session. This isn't story time. I'm not listening to someone who wants to possess me to kill people."

Winnie narrowed her eyes, a scowl appearing on her face. "I want to negotiate with you."

"Nope. Don't accept, end of conversation."

Winnie let out an animalistic growl, reaching over toward Aryia's mother that was sleeping on the chair directly beside her. Aryia sat up from her laying position, her eyes wide. Winnie's hands grabbed each side of her head and her fingers grabbing ahold of her long hair.

"Let go of her." Aryia demanded, to which Winnie cackled at.

"If you don't negotiate with me, I'll snap her neck." Winnie answered.