•𝟏𝟎 | 𝒑𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒄 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒖𝒎•

**NOT EDITED**

**NOT EDITED**

∆∆∆

"Are you positive that's it?" Aryia asked nervously, gripping her handlebars so hard it turned her knuckles white.

Vann checked his GPS, looking up at the shady driveway. "This is the right address."

The driveway was a thin layer of gravel with a few splotches of grass peaking through the dry dirt. There were large oak trees in a line on either side of the driveway. They were bare, not even one leaf hanging on the branches. There was a house on one side of the driveway and a shop, Thornton's Psychic Medium Facility, on the other side.

"Maybe this was a bad idea." Aryia insisted, breathing in the cold fall air.

"Nope. I'm not turning back. We got this far, why not see if it's helpful or not?" Vann answered, mounting his bike.

Before Aryia even got a chance to open her mouth, Vann began to pedal down the short driveway. She groaned in annoyance, mounting her own bike, pedaling after him.

The pair dropped their bikes beside the shop, looking up at the large building. It didn't look too bad. There were two floors and it seemed like all of the second floor windows were boarded up.

Aryia looked at Vann nervously, who just shrugged.

"I'll protect you." Vann smiled, grabbing her hand and giving it a tight squeeze.

The pair walked up to the front door. There was a doorbell right beside the door with a pink sticky note taped above it.

𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝑅𝒾𝓃𝑔! :)

Vann raised a hand, ringing the doorbell once. A muffled shuffling was heard behind the door, followed by a muffled voice.

The door creaked open and an old woman stood on the other side. She looked to be about sixty years old, with streaks of grey in her dark brown hair.

"Hello, there!" The old woman greeted, opening the door fully and stepping aside so the teens could enter the shop.

The old woman had a cane, using it to limp over to the small desk in the corner of the room. The faint smell of sage lingered throughout the room, which significantly calmed the pair who came in.

"I haven't seen you two here before." She stated, adjusting her large circular glasses against the bridge of her nose. "So let me introduce myself. My name is Maeve Thornton. It's a pleasure to meet you both."

She held out her hand, causing Vann and Aryia to shake it with light smiles.

"My name's Vann, this is Aryia." Vann introduced, causing Aryia to give her a little wave. "Nice to meet you."

"Alrighty then. What's your situation? Want to try something out? I have readings, tarot cards, spiritual-"

"Sorry to interrupt, but can you get rid of attachments?" Aryia asked, impatient.