Chapter 38

So, Matty and I decided to send a cute box like the ones made for my family to his parents. He knew they had gotten there, so he told his mom to call him before she opened it.

Mattys phone began ringing, and I could see him tense. I sat down next to him and held his hand. He answered, and his mom greeted us with a large smile. "Okay, so what is this?" She asked. "Just a little gift." He said. "How come?" She asked. "You'll see." He said.

As she opened it, it took her a moment to realize. "Are you serious?" She asked. "Yeah, mom." He said. "Oh my god!" She shouted. Making Matty and I chuckle. "This is wonderful!" She said. "When is your due date?" She asked. "June 2nd." I said. "Oh my, how wonderful!" She said. I smiled at Matty, and I could see he was getting emotional. "Does this mean you know the gender?" She asked. "Well, we're actually doing a little gender reveal party here in two weeks. We were hoping you would be able to come out here." I said. "Oh dear, I would love that." She said. Matty and I both smiled at the thought. "I'm so excited for you both!" She said. "We are too mom." Matty said.

*Later*

We walked through the door, and I smiled. "This is our home." I said. He smiled. "It's so beautiful." I said. "And it'll be even better when we decorate it." Matty said. "This is perfect." I said softly.

This is it. This is our home.

The main furniture had been sent here, so Matty and I got to work. "I think we should start packing up everything. Adam and Ross are back at my old place, helping me get everything packed there, and then they are gonna have it sent here." He said. "So this is really happening?" I asked with a smile. "It is." He said.

I looked around the room that was going to be the nursery, and an idea popped into my head. I looked over at Matty with a wide grin. "Oh god, that that look... what's your idea? Let's hear it." He said. I chuckled. "Well, it's not all that crazy. I was just thinking... we should paint in here." I said. "We can go look at paint samples in the morning, love." He said. "Really?" I asked with a smile. "Anything you want. I told you that." He said. I immediately hugged him.

We both walked into our new room, and I let out a soft sigh. "Okay, I'm gonna shower before we go to sleep." I said. "Okay." Matty kissed my cheek, and I walked into the bathroom that had been connected to our room.

I started the water and then got undressed. I then slipped into the shower and let the hot water relax my body. I heard the door open, then close. It was then followed by some shuffling before I knew it, the shower door opened, and Matty stepped in.

"Hi." I said with a small smile. "Hi." He said back. I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around him. He leaned down and pecked my lips. "I love you." I said softly. "And I love you." He said back.

There was nothing sexual about this. It was all just pure love and romance. The soft side to Matty that most people didn't see. But I did. And that's all that mattered to me.

As we showered, I couldn't help but fall deeper into love with him. Everything about him made me love him.

*After The Shower*

We both dried off and put clothes on, and then we climbed into bed. "It's our first night in our home." I said with a smile. "How do you feel?" He asked me. "Is it bad if I say I kinda miss Liz?" I asked. He laughed, making me chuckle as well. "Sorry, it's just, we've lived together since we were 17, and she basically stayed the night at my house every night for like 10 years before that." I said. "It's not a bad thing at all." He said to me. "Besides the separation anxiety from my best friend, I'm really happy we're here." I said. "Me too, Love. Me too." He said. He kissed my forehead, and I laid my head on his bare chest. "I love you so much." He said. "I love you too."

(A/n: SORRY AGAIN I KNOW THIS OME IS SHORT!!!!!)